Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I've got more likes than him so i can laugh at him, forum rules.

The clown is moaning about abuse but is happy to sit and dish it out, double standards and you know who does that best?

He's a prick. Genuine loon/papeĀ 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

It's not so much your views on football, it's all the bullshit fantasy stories and the fact you've contradicted yourself more times than I care to remember.Ā 

I remember you once said you were ' gemmeĀ as fuck' yet when someone on here calls you a spineless coward you point blank refuse to meet him at Ibrox. Nothing rings true about you and as I said I think you're either a pathetic fantasist or an obsessed taig, probably both tbh.

Ps I don't come on here for looking likes, if I did I wouldn't have spent most of my time in the boardroom section arguingĀ with the usual suspects.

Neither do I as maybe you can see from my posts, I call itĀ as I see it, but I do try to debate the points on merit and I won't be sullied by a minority of keyboard warriors who appear to make it thier lifes work toĀ bad mouthĀ posters. They are the real cowards.

Wether one choses to believe or not is their choice. It's an anonymous internet forum. It's not for anyone to prove who or what they are ffs. If you are a serial killer, that's your business.Ā Only the individuals know what's true or not. It's not my objective to find out wtf or who anyone is, but to give my opinion and debate any pertinant facts. Internet forums are what they are.

I disagree with many of your views, but IĀ do admire your tenacity and being generally straight forward about them without all the abuse and snidey Ā innuendo, because youĀ do get some stick, but that's what happens on these forumsĀ I suppose, without wishing you dead of course. Unlike some I could mention.

So, I conclude that no one in here has anything to prove to anyone.

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tbf likes are a true reflection of how great you are

Not true I have loads and I'm a Wanker.

Good thing about this thread at least Andy Halliday getting a Breather from the Abuse..

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Your BA's mate, don't try and distance yourself because he's getting it tight.

Like I said, different sides.Ā 

You accuse him of wild accusations (which he does)Ā then do the same yourself ya loonball.Ā 

For info Iā€™ve never meet him, but sure your tag team will be along any minute to help you out.Ā 

28 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I've got more likes than him so i can laugh at him, forum rules.

The clown is moaning about abuse but is happy to sit and dish it out, double standards and you know who does that best?

You're the clown moaning. I am but only piinting out the hypocrisy of the usual suspects.

I don't start the abuse, but I'll be fucked if I 'm taking it from the usualĀ arse wipes.

Where am I laughing at RR? Ā I'm making the point that many more are not of the mind of RR,Ā but it wouldn't be you without stirring the pot in your usual pathetic attempts at revisionism.

Whilst I disagree with many of RR's opinions,Ā I have absolutely no issues with him and the manner in which he takes abuse from all comers is a credit to him. He is straight forward and not aĀ snake unlike some.

So I need to go now,Ā Ā as I have an appointment to join Hamas and ISIS and need to jump into the mosque and then the shapell before I get croaked on the battlefield.

Some people indeed! I'm sure gustav and rfc52 are the salt of the earth, really.

:mutley:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like I said, different sides.Ā 

You accuse him of wild accusations (which he does)Ā then do the same yourself ya loonball.Ā 

For info Iā€™ve never meet him, but sure your tag team will be along any minute to help you out.Ā 

???.

Pretty low of you, you and BA are forever backing each other up and then you come on and stab him in the back.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

???.

Pretty low of you, you and BA are forever backing each other up and then you come on and stab him in the back.

??? I agree with his stance that the current board are useless cunts.Ā 

Some of his other views I donā€™t agree with.Ā 

Sadly you would rather just run around calling anyone that points out King and his Ā pals are cunts the usual Ashley loverĀ piss or claiming weĀ are taigs.Ā 

But as you pointed out to BA, if you ever want to meet me before a game and tell me Iā€™m a taig to my face pleaseĀ just let me know.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're the clown moaning. I am but only piinting out the hypocrisy of the usual suspects.

I don't start the abuse, but I'll be fucked if I 'm taking it from the usualĀ arse wipes.

Where am I laughing at RR? Ā I'm making the point that many more are not of the mind of RR,Ā but it wouldn't be you without stirring the pot in your usual pathetic attempts at revisionism.

Whilst I disagree with many of RR's opinions,Ā I have absolutely no issues with him and the manner in which he takes abuse from all comers is a credit to him. He is straight forward and not aĀ snake unlike some.

So I need to go now,Ā Ā as I have an appointment to join Hamas and ISIS and need to jump into the mosque and then the shapell before I get croaked on the battlefield.

Some people indeed! I'm sure gustav and rfc52 are the salt of the earth, really.

:mutley:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Revisionism you say?

So am i moaning or giggling?

Let me tell you, i'm fucking giggling away at you.

Loser, imagine saying i have more likes than you:lol:

"Dad what's that you are typing on the computer"...."i'm just telling that man on Rangers media i have more likes than him, that will show him"Ā :lol:

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pitiful, so a giggle will do.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Iā€™ll meet you mate, just make sure you pull Real Danger from out of your arse before hand.Ā 

RR's my minder mate, collects me at the airport, 24 hour security.Ā 

Not sure if you've noticed, but there's alsorts of lunatics posting on this forumĀ :lol:

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

FFS, trying to lose weight and have eaten about 6 ton of popcorn in the last 10 pages of this thread...Ā :morepopcorn::morepopcorn::morepopcorn:

New years resolution screwed already, thanks.

I hear frommyĀ sources that BA is meeting Siam in March at the OF game.Ā  :Banane21:Ā Ā 

Apparently his people have already made contact with my people, that's how we roll ...

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

??? I agree with his stance that the current board are useless cunts.Ā 

Some of his other views I donā€™t agree with.Ā 

Sadly you would rather just run around calling anyone that points out King and his Ā pals are cunts the usual Ashley loverĀ piss or claiming weĀ are taigs.Ā 

But as you pointed out to BA, if you ever want to meet me before a game and tell me Iā€™m a taig to my face pleaseĀ just let me know.Ā 

Tbh I've never thought you were aĀ Ā taig, aĀ numptyĀ aye but a taig no.

I've said before, I'm happy to meet up with anyone who doesn't agreeĀ my views