Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck all to prove to anyone, particularly the pathetic giggle gang in here.

Many more actually believe that of you.

As an indicator, look at the number of your likes, then mine!

I don't think you are, but neither do I care and I certainly wouldn't want to be meeting up with you ffs.I smply don't agree with  many of your views and neither do many, but so what? You do get it tight I must say, but heh it's football and all about opinions, but some are just hell bent on the personal abuse and innuendo it only says more about them than the posters they attack.

I have given you likes on numerous occassions. Usually when you are.talking utter shite. The logic being that upoon seeing said like your confidence will be boosted and you will talk even more nonsense and make an even bigger cunt out of yourself.

Have another on me. Keep up the good work.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I have given you likes on numerous occassions. Usually when you are.talking utter shite. The logic being that upoon seeing said like your confidence will be boosted and you will talk even more nonsense and make an even bigger cunt out of yourself.

:lol:

Liked!

12 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:lol: That explains my likes :huh:

23 hours ago, Smile said:

"I don’t know too much what to say about my time in Azerbaijan, I knew after a week it was a mistake, there was a lot of stuff I wasn’t aware of before I went there. I tried to leave after a week and go somewhere else but they wouldn’t let that happen so it was just a case of trying to stay positive and just hope it was an opportunity for me to come back. It was very difficult there, the lack of English is difficult and the lack of understanding Scottish as well was hard! It was very difficult personally, I didn’t have any family over there with me and my girlfriend has a full-time job back home so it wasn’t possible for her to come over. I was just very lucky there were a couple of Dutch boys who spoke English and were in a similar situation to me, so I latched onto them for six months.”

And then people criticize and is unforgiven with foreigners who arrive to Rangers from abroad, and don't speak any english and the culture, weather and everything is very different from what they have known their entire lives. Why they are struggling to adapt? Who knows right? 

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're the clown moaning. I am but only piinting out the hypocrisy of the usual suspects.

I don't start the abuse, but I'll be fucked if I 'm taking it from the usual arse wipes.

Where am I laughing at RR?  I'm making the point that many more are not of the mind of RR, but it wouldn't be you without stirring the pot in your usual pathetic attempts at revisionism.

Whilst I disagree with many of RR's opinions, I have absolutely no issues with him and the manner in which he takes abuse from all comers is a credit to him. He is straight forward and not a snake unlike some.

So I need to go now,  as I have an appointment to join Hamas and ISIS and need to jump into the mosque and then the shapell before I get croaked on the battlefield.

Some people indeed! I'm sure gustav and rfc52 are the salt of the earth, really.

:mutley:

Hi mate, could you tell me why Andy is disruptive? 

Thanks.

PS when did he bad mouth our manager?

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Yeah that's a great point and you're right. But long before my time, I've only known Scottish football to be an utter embarrassment. 

Fuck's holy sake, you need to study history then. We're a Scottish fucking team, FFS. Barcelona '72 ring any bells? Jesus wept.