Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Talking of spineless, compulsive lying fantasists,  r u ok?

Stay safe in that bubble.

I'm coming up for the Old Firm in March, want to meet at Ibrox, like previous offers from others, i'll even buy you a pie?

You can bring your armed personal security if you like ....or your mammy. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, along with Halliday instigated the whole Barton saga to be made Captain.

Along with he's the CEO or high powered Director of some huge multi National arms producer.

Along with he has a mate who's already had a 8 figure offer for the Club turned down by Paul Murray.

Along with being born in East, West and North Belfast at various times, dependant on what lies he can remember on any given day.

And that's just off the top of my head ...

Sure he also claimed the troubles were over by the 70s,  then there was the Albanian gangsters running all flats along the clydeside,  and them throwing ppl in the Clyde on a weekly basis , guys a fucking lying , fantatist mongo at best 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Sure he also claimed the troubles were over by the 70s,  then there was the Albanian gangsters running all flats along the clydeside,  and them throwing ppl in the Clyde on a weekly basis , guys a fucking lying , fantatist mongo at best 

At best :headwall: :lol:

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe he hasn't got a mammy in his "family" and maybe he is the next messiah right enough.

That was a pathetic piece from a pathetic player. Absolutely embarrassing, but at least I lnow fully understand his mentality on the park.

Aye there are plenty of others who are subjected to that sort of comment

Dirty scumbag spastic bastard 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck up you gimp!

Giving it all the spineless bit, needs his mammy etc.

You've been offered the chance to meet at Ibrox numerous times, not once have you taken it up, and you never, ever will.

You're the one who's a spineless, no balls, pathetic slabber, who gives it big licks from behind a keyboard but like all little pricks, that's all you can do. Why don't you bring you personal armed security with you, you dickhead.

Also, why don't you answer the repeated questions, about the pish you've written, Billy Liar?

Spineless, compulsive lying fantasist, and that's your best qualities ... 

tumblr_inline_nb0p03pNKh1so61wb.gif.12001da6cba13d9bd6a41b653864b4bf.gif

11 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Aye there are plenty of others who are subjected to that sort of comment

Dirty scumbag spastic bastard 

Not even celtic players are usually given that sort of abuse on here.

Fucking ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe he hasn't got a mammy in his "family" and maybe he is the next messiah right enough.

That was a pathetic piece from a pathetic player. Absolutely embarrassing, but at least I lnow fully understand his mentality on the park.

Its been a pathetic piece from you. Embarassing. And absolutely no one understands your mentality

thats probably why your mammy never loved you

Just now, Bronzy said:

Who's really shocked though that Blue Avenger is a spineless little wanker?

I still remember the time he referred to black people as having bones in their noses and referring to them as "savages".

He is also an ISIS sympathiser.

"The last thing I want to see is one of my daughters walking through the door and saying, hi dad I've got a surprise for you. I'm in love and I want to marry Jimmy Bonethroughmanose, just as the biggest buck n***er on the planet enters the lounge right behind her."

Fucking idiot.