McCrorie Ankle Break???

NeoGeo7

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty poor and irresponsible of Ibrox Noise, whoever they may be, to report in this manner. Twitter and social media is full of morons. At least wait to have some form of substance to a report, or report when it's someone who may have the potential to have some inside knowledge, especially when it's rather significant.

It sounds pish and hopefully is. It was first on social media about 9 hours ago and barely anything since. If it was bad surely more would know about this. Hopefully filed under nonsense.

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Done that before myself. For the 1st day or two it's not bad. When swelling dies down. Fuck me 

Same, fukkin doctor told me it was just bruising, radiologist asked a couple of days later why I was back and confirmed she had noticed the crack in the first pic.  As you say pretty painful but the Percocet (and whiskey helped.  

I was in two minds posting this, I feel like we need a general consensus on whether to post this sort of thing until it comes from a reliable source.

It feels like there is so much shite flying around and the damage can be done by spreading the fake news rather than just ignoring it.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Same, fukkin doctor told me it was just bruising, radiologist asked a couple of days later why I was back and confirmed she had noticed the crack in the first pic.  As you say pretty painful but the Percocet (and whiskey helped.  

Aye a went to hit a volley and the boy nicked in and I volleyed his foot. Played the rest of.the game. Took my boot off and it swelled up. Three days later was the midweek game, strapped my foot, scored a scissor kick and then was at the hospital the next day. Crack down the 5th mesitarsil (sp).

Dr said to me "how does it feel to have Beckham's injury"

Oh aye brilliant ya wank 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a went to hit a volley and the boy nicked in and I volleyed his foot. Played the rest of.the game. Took my boot off and it swelled up. Three days later was the midweek game, strapped my foot, scored a scissor kick and then was at the hospital the next day. Crack down the 5th mesitarsil (sp).

Oh aye brilliant ya wank 

Nae bother Roy of the Rovers :craphead:

No doubt more paedophilia stories about to come out so the scum make up a story that one of our best players has broken their leg. 

We’ve got fuck all luck, that’s us in admin 2 and getting relegated, now  one of our best players is consigned to a wheelchair. 

All in the space of 24 hours!?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh aye brilliant ya wank 

Should have kneecapped the cunt and asked how does it feel to have the injury of several members of the IRA