Ibrox roofs - building warrant granted

eskbankloyal

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bronzy said:

Agreed, he's a very mean man, the mods have tried to ban him before but he signs up under different names such as @5*RFC and @Tenerife Bear so they've stopped bothering.

He also once PM'd me asking if I wanted to fight him on the terraces at Cappielow, then called me a Morton muppet.

Vile, imo.

What terrace

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Agreed, he's a very mean man, the mods have tried to ban him before but he signs up under different names such as @5*RFC and @Tenerife Bear so they've stopped bothering.

He also once PM'd me asking if I wanted to fight him on the terraces at Cappielow, then called me a Morton muppet.

Vile, imo.

Remember that "kebab" he made and posted a picture of it? In hindsight he'd obviously just shat on toasted sunblest and unbeknownst to us, used us in his sick scat joke. @born a blue nose agrees with me, he's Scum

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

As soon as I seen this thread . I thought . Eskbank

Wish I had a bet on that :-)

Wit :lol: 

I posted the thread so that people who know about this kind of stuff could enlighten us as to what the work would be etc. 

Didn’t happen but had a good laugh at how it ended up