Ibrox roofs - building warrant granted

eskbankloyal

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, glad topcat agrees too.

Sick banter should be kept in the OT where it belongs, forum rules.

I would also frown upon constant un-neccesary abuse of players such as Halliday by Blue avenger.

WTF. Are you so fuckng obsessed that you can't stay on topic?

Try and get a life or work out how try to try and debate without the uneccessary personal attacks on fellow posters.

You and the giggle gang's abuse of fellow posters is what should be frowned upon. That's what's fucking sick and your game is well up. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Try and get a life or work out how try to try and debate without the uneccessary personal attacks on fellow posters.

You and the giggle gang's abuse of fellow posters is what should be frowned upon. That's what's fucking sick and your game is well up. 

:lol:

Been giggling all afternoon at your meltdown.

Imagine you of all people asking for someone to stay on topic, you could turn a conversation about a bovril into an attack on King.

Weapon.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Agreed. 

39 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Without wanting to get personal @plumbGER is a prick. The guy clearly has it in for me. I try to keep out of it but the guys obsessed

40 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Haven't read the thread yet but Scum

Let me summarise for you;

PCG wants cladding to kill babies and every other cunt wants to have a pop at each other as some are precious and others pure staunch. so basically a normal night in the OT or a Friday night in crazy land.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Agreed, he's a very mean man, the mods have tried to ban him before but he signs up under different names such as @5*RFC and @Tenerife Bear so they've stopped bothering.

He also once PM'd me asking if I wanted to fight him on the terraces at Cappielow, then called me a Morton muppet.

Vile, imo.