Rangers next manager

Bellshill_Bear

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there will be no deal agreed with anybody, the board will wait until the summer and see how Murty has done, if hes a success he will keep it.

imagine for talkings sake we win the scottish cup and win the remaining old firm games and really push the tarriers in the league and then in the summer we say "thanks Mr Murty but we are going to give the job to somebody else"

43 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

McInnes didn't want the job as he did not feel he was up to it and would fail.