Bellshill_Bear

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

Judging by the layers of drivel, contained above, I doubt you know how to read.

51 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The jobs Murtys to lose, look at the team he is building, some have left jobs to come to us so unless he monumentally fucks the rest of the season he will get a longer contract In The summer

He's already got a long contract i believe.

8 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

Did your mate who's close to the board tell you he'd be manager after were liquidated again? 

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I would believe that with the amount of changes being made

I'm meaning his contract as under 21s coach or whatever.

If it goes tits up i don't know if he could go back there though, which is a shame and was my initial fear.

Fuck McInnes, he was a shite option in the first place. Lucky escape him knocking us back. We need a proper man with ambition, hunger, drive, desire and balls. Hopefully come the summer we are a better attraction to someone like that than we were in last few months.  My feeling is as long as the fans keep turning up this board will be more than happy to keep Murty. They are a fucking abomination. 

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The jobs Murtys to lose, look at the team he is building, some have left jobs to come to us so unless he monumentally fucks the rest of the season he will get a longer contract In The summer

The team is being built by the Director of Football...Murty is the coach who is easily replaced

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I think after our club statement, the McInnes thing is over. i suggest Mcinnes takes that on board as well, and stops talking about us

actually in fairness to Mcinnes having read the herald version,  he mentions us in passing and no more in the same sentence as Hibs and hearts.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Fuck McInnes, he was a shite option in the first place. Lucky escape him knocking us back. We need a proper man with ambition, hunger, drive, desire and balls. Hopefully come the summer we are a better attraction to someone like that than we were in last few months.  My feeling is as long as the fans keep turning up this board will be more than happy to keep Murty. They are a fucking abomination. 

Completely agree! Think it is a very good thing we never got stuck with McInnes!