Sign in to follow this  
Bellshill_Bear

Rangers next manager

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

This board have burned their bridges with mcinnes it seems after calling his character into question and blaming him when it was them that fucked the deal.

• Like 3

the way this fucking board works it will be Jimmy Nicholl with murty as assistant

McInnes isn’t coming he had his chance and had his reasons for saying no - which are acceptable to some unacceptable to others.

it doesn’t really matter now anyway as we need to move on 

• Like 4

there will be no deal agreed with anybody, the board will wait until the summer and see how Murty has done, if hes a success he will keep it.

imagine for talkings sake we win the scottish cup and win the remaining old firm games and really push the tarriers in the league and then in the summer we say "thanks Mr Murty but we are going to give the job to somebody else"

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

was reading an article there about how McInnes and I was struck with a sudden thought. 

to me Mcinnes doesn't want to leave halfway through a season. I wouldn' be surprised if it has already been agreed for him to take over as Rangers manager at the end of the season. 

we could easily have went for somebody else on a permanent basis but we never even made a move for any of the other rumoured targets. 

that's why I think murty has been given the job until the end of the season.

this would obviously be kept hush hush as the sheep fans would not have it.

personally I would love for murty to prove the perfect man for the job and to tell del boy to fuck off.

apologies for bringing this up again

McInnes didn't want the job as he did not feel he was up to it and would fail.

• Like 1

McInnes isn’t coming and I think it shows the ambition of the board if we stick with Murty tbh! Our only hope is Reading come and get him once they sack Stam.

You should be banned after your administration/liquidation shite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sket said:

You should be banned after your administration/liquidation shite.

I'd ban you for all your complete back catalogue of shite 

Barring any major calamities , I think Murty will get it . 

Rangers need a manager with a backbone and ambitions not a spineless little cunt who shits himself when it becomes real.