Tavs stats

Junior Soprano

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

most underrated player in the league imo. 

His defending can be suspect at times but if that we prick across the city is worth billions then we should be looking at double that for Tav.

He's outstanding can't believe there are folk on here who still don't rate him. He was one of the worst crossers in the league last season and now he's easily the best and he's improved his defence massively.

We won't get more for him than Tierney mainly because he's a lot younger and has champions league experience but we should be looking at a minimum of 3 million for Tav this window.

Morelos and Windass have brilliant Radars also.

Spoiler

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He's outstanding can't believe there are folk on here who still don't rate him. He was one of the worst crossers in the league last season and now he's easily the best and he's improved his defence massively.

We won't get more for him than Tierney mainly because he's a lot younger and has champions league experience but we should be looking at a minimum of 3 million for Tav this window.

Morelos and Windass have brilliant Radars also.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The Windass stats  are the most surprising for me tbf

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be played further forward with a natural right back who can defend behind him. 

That's if he's still here come February. 

I tend to agree, but looking at candias's stats. He's the best in the league. Would be unfair to drop him.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's unfair in that regard, if we had fullbacks who could defend as well as they go forward we'd be a much better side. 

Other than Kieran Tierney mate I don't see where any other full back like that exists in world football  

It's not like we can sign KT63 as he's a one man club. So I don't see where we go.in regards to an all rounder mate 

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Other than Kieran Tierney mate I don't see where any other full back like that exists in world football  

It's not like we can sign KT63 as he's a one man club. So I don't see where we go.in regards to an all rounder mate 

Didn't have you down as a taig.

Tavernier is the best RB in the league by a distance, it could be argued he’s the best wingback in the league but cba arguing with cunts who somehow rate Tierney. Never knew £60 million got you a kid who can punt the ball up the line. 

Anyway, I’d offer him a bumper contract now and if he doesn’t take it what else can you do. It’d be criminal to sell him for anything less than £3 million even if he wants away

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That said KT63 is a truly magnificent player, totally superb all rounder, be glad when he makes the natural progression to Celtics cultural cousins Barcelona.

Be worried about how they will spend the 145 million though.

We probably should have a KT63 appreciation thread in general sports 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be played further forward with a natural right back who can defend behind him. 

That's if he's still here come February. 

Moving him further forward doesn't mean he'll contribute more.

Fullbacks like him have the full field to run into, making those runs from deeper. Moving him up means he runs into traffic sooner.

Could be be defensively better .. absolutely but he' much better than he was & is tearing it up this season regards going forward.