11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

most underrated player in the league imo. 

His defending can be suspect at times but if that we prick across the city is worth billions then we should be looking at double that for Tav.

He's outstanding can't believe there are folk on here who still don't rate him. He was one of the worst crossers in the league last season and now he's easily the best and he's improved his defence massively.

We won't get more for him than Tierney mainly because he's a lot younger and has champions league experience but we should be looking at a minimum of 3 million for Tav this window.

Morelos and Windass have brilliant Radars also.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He's outstanding can't believe there are folk on here who still don't rate him. He was one of the worst crossers in the league last season and now he's easily the best and he's improved his defence massively.

We won't get more for him than Tierney mainly because he's a lot younger and has champions league experience but we should be looking at a minimum of 3 million for Tav this window.

Morelos and Windass have brilliant Radars also.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The Windass stats  are the most surprising for me tbf

Just now, offminorthreat said:

how the fuck do you interpret these

The closer the colour is to the outside the better that player is performing in that stat compared to everyone else in the league in his position.

• Like 1

No doubt that those 3 Rangers players are performing well (improving) and I believe Rangers overall, are improving and can't wait for Murphy ripping up the charts too.

Should be played further forward with a natural right back who can defend behind him. 

That's if he's still here come February. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be played further forward with a natural right back who can defend behind him. 

I tend to agree, but looking at candias's stats. He's the best in the league. Would be unfair to drop him.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I tend to agree, but looking at candias's stats. He's the best in the league. Would be unfair to drop him.

It's unfair in that regard, if we had fullbacks who could defend as well as they go forward we'd be a much better side. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Other than Kieran Tierney mate I don't see where any other full back like that exists in world football  

It's not like we can sign KT63 as he's a one man club. So I don't see where we go.in regards to an all rounder mate 

Didn't have you down as a taig.

KT63 can’t defend either, and he’s a Jakey 

Tav is vastly appreciated by the majority of the Rangers support. RM is not the litmus test to gauge the Rangers support eg the Board, McCoist etc 

strange that 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Didn't have you down as a taig.

He was outed a few months back, can't remember who from but he was definately outed.

Cunniving taig with the most likes on the forum, sums him up.

• Like 2

Am I reading that wrong , does that not show defensively his stats aren't great . Although i suppose id need to see them compared to other players in the league in that position 

Windass is a weird one. If you actually take a look at his stats, some of them are up there with some of the best players in the league, despite the fact he's incredibly inconsistent and sometimes looks like the worst player on the park. There's a player there... somewhere.

Tav is the best right-back in this league and we should do everything we can to keep him. He might lose concentration sometimes and isn't always defensively at his best, but if he didn't have those weaknesses in his game he wouldn't be playing in Scotland. If he played for that lot they'd be talking about 8 figures for him.

Morelos is going to be a great striker when he's older. No news there.

• Like 2

That said KT63 is a truly magnificent player, totally superb all rounder, be glad when he makes the natural progression to Celtics cultural cousins Barcelona.

Be worried about how they will spend the 145 million though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That said KT63 is a truly magnificent player, totally superb all rounder, be glad when he makes the natural progression to Celtics cultural cousins Barcelona.

Be worried about how they will spend the 145 million though.

We probably should have a KT63 appreciation thread in general sports 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Moving him further forward doesn't mean he'll contribute more.

Fullbacks like him have the full field to run into, making those runs from deeper. Moving him up means he runs into traffic sooner.

Could be be defensively better .. absolutely but he' much better than he was & is tearing it up this season regards going forward. 

• Like 3

Has to play like the second half of the scum game much much more often and less like the Killie away game. 

Other than that we just resign ourself to the fact he will cost us goals over a season and get on with it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He was outed a few months back, can't remember who from but he was definately outed.

Cunniving taig with the most likes on the forum, sums him up.

I but he has been on here since 1873