Harry Forrester

King_gazza

Noticed that his loan deals came to an end but I thought it was for a season? There's no mention if it was terminated early by AFC Wimbledon or that we've pulled the plug?

What would your thoughts be if he was to stay till say the summer? If he was to stay then he'd need to pull the finger out and not be as lazy as he was then I'd give him till the summer to prove himself but on the other hand if someone came in and offered 200k+ then I think we'd punt him this window.

He showed in flashes what he could do under MW which is frustrating.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we say there's a player in there, but you're looking for tangible outcomes on a regular basis to show that he can do it at the level and consistency required. I have seen nothing from Forrester to suggest he is deserving of another contract or another chance. We need to be looking at better than this and personally, i feel the club has moved on a bit from this type of MW signing.

1 minute ago, Geo17 said:

Don't think he's back at Rangers just now? Saw there was an article about him in the record talking about him coming back after his season long loan. 

The Rhebel have put something online in the last hour.

Didnt realise Harry was 27. Cant see him changing for the good now.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

The Rhebel have put something online in the last hour.

Didnt realise Harry was 27. Cant see him changing for the good now.

"Harry Forrester has admitted he's desperate for another chance at Rangers after his loan spell at AFC Wimbledon ends.

The former Brentford star was shipped out to the London club on a season-long loan by former boss Pedro Caixinha in August."

19 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Noticed that his loan deals came to an end but I thought it was for a season? There's no mention if it was terminated early by AFC Wimbledon or that we've pulled the plug?

What would your thoughts be if he was to stay till say the summer? If he was to stay then he'd need to pull the finger out and not be as lazy as he was then I'd give him till the summer to prove himself but on the other hand if someone came in and offered 200k+ then I think we'd punt him this window.

He showed in flashes what he could do under MW which is frustrating.

Think it's the end of the season he is back.

Mebey the spell away with lesser facilities etc might give him the Hunger to fight for a place when he comes back

You've misread the headline and not bothered to actually read the story.

His loan is until the end of the season.

He wants a second chance when that ends.

The headline is something along the lines of "Rangers midfielder Harry Forrester says he's desperate for another chance at Ibrox after his AFC Wimbledon loan spell ends"