King_gazza

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

When he first broke into the team regularly in championship he looked excellent, still wee flashes here and there in spl , outside of the foot cross for Kenny to score a header at ibrox sticks out in my head , hard pushed to find any other player in the spl that could execute that the way he did , attitude stinking though 

His assist for Waghorn first game of the season was quality as well.

Just now, OhW said:

Changing the word “after” to “when” would go over SEO recommendations? Sure. 

Unnecessary clarification, ok. 

Yes. It's a character limit. Changing 'after' to 'when' in the Record's headline would leave it making no sense: "Harry Forrester desperate for second Rangers chance when AFC Wimbledon spell"

Aye. AFC Wimbledon have already stated he isn't leaving and Rangers have recalled Halliday. WEre they going to recall Forrester they would have done so before they went to Florida. Not after.

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

So adding “ends” to that headline would take it over the limit? What a lie. I’ve seen much longer headlines than that. 

Quite possibly.

"Rangers news: Three changes for Gers in best 4-2-3-1 v Atletico Mineiro" - works fine on the CMS I use every day

"Rangers news: Three changes for Rangers in best 4-2-3-1 v Atletico Mineiro" - is too long and won't display properly on social media and would cut the end off the headlne.

21 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Had flashes mate definitely, didn’t want to mention it but the non pass was unforgivable though ???

Want to know what was in a similar category but it wasn't mentioned because the game ended in a draw and we all enjoyed the second half performance?

Morelos nutmegging Brown and then going on to take a shot from a daft as fuck angle instead of pulling it back for someone in a better position 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Want to know what was in a similar category but it wasn't mentioned because the game ended in a draw and we all enjoyed the second half performance?

Morelos nutmegging Brown and then going on to take a shot from a daft as fuck angle instead of pulling it back for someone in a better position 

That was barely comparable to Dodoo standing all alone waiting on a tap in from a simple sideways pass. Morelos should have cut the ball back but didn't have the same glaring option 

I think he has got to be worth another chance, in business terms he is our asset and he has obvious qualities.  He also seems to have some love for the club and wants to be involved.  We need to manage him properly and if we are to sell him it has to be at the right price.  Again, there is talent and a player in there... hopefully being on loan in league 1 will have made him think hard about how he very nearly blew his chance here.  I saw him the other week and he looked fit and played well + the Wimbledon fans seem to appreciate his performances which hopefully means he is putting the effort in. 

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Losing and the last minute of the game probs the difference 

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Actually fucking mental how many of Warburton's signings are still on our books..

This. Players like Forrester are 'ten--a-penny' in the lower leagues of England, and he would have bitten our hands off for a two year deal. He done a decent job for us in the Championship (his true level), but the decision to offer him a long contract was truly bizarre to say the least. :confused:

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Actually no, I'd only seen the Sun's headline which says:

Rangers outcast Harry Forrester desperate for another chance at Ibrox after Wimbledon loan ends

What I did do was read the story underneath the headline.

Here's the Record's headline: "Harry Forrester desperate for second Rangers chance after AFC Wimbledon spell"

Which bit is dishonest?

Game set match

37 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

This. Players like Forrester are 'ten--a-penny' in the lower leagues of England, and he would have bitten our hands off for a two year deal. He done a decent job for us in the Championship (his true level), but the decision to offer him a long contract was truly bizarre to say the least. :confused:

We handed contract extensions at that time to unproven players..... ridiculous decision.