Pedro and Cruz Azul

GOAT

I'm still fucking baffled as to how we managed to find himself in our dugout. 

My mate who knows Graham Park was saying the other day that at the time Park was bragging about it being him who was mainly responsible for the appointment and that "this is the man who'll put us on the map thanks to my forward thinking" ... direct quote. 

Fucking shambles. Set us back millions and years. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My mate who knows Graham Park was saying the other day that at the time Park was bragging about it being him who was mainly responsible for the appointment and that "this is the man who'll put us on the map thanks to my forward thinking" ... direct quote. 

I'm sure I read he was fascinated with him and he was appointed on the back of that and a good interview. I'm sure I also read that other directors told him his dad would be taking the hit on the pay off to Pedro personally and not from club funds. Probably bullshit though.

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'm sure I read he was fascinated with him and he was appointed on the back of that and a good interview. I'm sure I also read that other directors told back his dad would be taking the hit on the pay off to Pedro personally and not from club funds. Probably bullshit though.

It would make sense i.e my fuckwit of a son was the one that pushed it therefore my responsibility to clean up his mess.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If that’s his sales pitch remind me never to buy a used car from Park’s.

Cruz fucked again in the Copa MX and Pena booed off again.

Pedro's thoughts?

"Carlos will need a period of time to readjust to Mexican football.

“He was away from Mexico and also needs time to get used to playing with his new team mates."

What a crock of shit these 2 are. He's using the exact same excuses as he was with us. 

It's a massive weight off our shoulders they are gone.

20 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

How? What was his interview process and sound bites from his previous jobs before our??

Oh yeah you don't know cos no one had ever heard of him

How the fuck did he get a job with us when no one had ever heard of him? 

7 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Cruz fucked again in the Copa MX and Pena booed off again.

Pedro's thoughts?

"Carlos will need a period of time to readjust to Mexican football.

“He was away from Mexico and also needs time to get used to playing with his new team mates."

What a crock of shit these 2 are. He's using the exact same excuses as he was with us. 

It's a massive weight off our shoulders they are gone.

Are the two fucking each other

On 1/11/2018 at 16:18, GOAT said:

Reading they sold their best player and replaced him with Pena as well. :lol: 

Did not sell, they put Christian Gimenez that has been with the club for many years and was captain on a loan to Pachuca, he is 36 and slowing down now.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:19, Spectre said:

Standard poor Google translation but ElPais had thus to say of Peña's debut under Pedro this morning 

"In Cruz Azul sent to the field to Carlos Gullit Peña , who militated in the Chivas and his low performance left a bitter taste in Guadalajara. The boos accompanied him with every touch of the ball." 

It was Chivas fans who boo Pena because this is his old team and the match was played in Guadalajara. 

2 hours ago, denya said:

Did not sell, they put Christian Gimenez that has been with the club for many years and was captain on a loan to Pachuca, he is 36 and slowing down now.

It was Chivas fans who boo Pena because this is his old team and the match was played in Guadalajara. 

Ah, I see, I heard he was booed by his own fans in the cup game a couple of days back too and he was subbed after an hour 

14 hours ago, Spectre said:

Ah, I see, I heard he was booed by his own fans in the cup game a couple of days back too and he was subbed after an hour 

The cup game was also play away from Mexico City. There will always be some fans against him because he played for Chivas which is one of biggest teams in Mexico from Guadalajara rival city of Mexico City. 

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looks like Pena will be coming back then :megaanguish: really should've insisted on a permanent move

Can only hope the boy doesn’t want to come back to Scotland and cancels his contract