Pedro and Cruz Azul

GOAT

I liked Pedro and would of had no trouble having a drink with him but his managerial record speaks for itself. As for Pena I reckon he doesn't care as long as he's picking up a ridiculous wage. Will be lucky to get a fee for him and if we don't get shot of him in the summer for a fee we should just get him off the wage bill

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

I liked Pedro and would of had no trouble having a drink with him but his managerial record speaks for itself. As for Pena I reckon he doesn't care as long as he's picking up a ridiculous wage. Will be lucky to get a fee for him and if we don't get shot of him in the summer for a fee we should just get him off the wage bill

U wot? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Should never forgive the pricks in charge of us for appointing him in the first place. Truely unforgivable and set us back a good bit in terms of both football and finance.

How they are still in jobs is absolutely baffling. 

A couple of them still got a bonus :lol: 

1 minute ago, Badger said:

One of the most bizarre appointments in British football history

Why did anyone look at an unheard of Portuguese, who's had a fairly so-so career, outside of a single successful season, managing mostly in Mexico and Qatar and think.... he is the man.

I can understand the logic in appointing McCoist, Warburton, Le Guen, etc.... Caixinha, I just cannot work out why.

Pedro Mendes got into Graham Parks ear and convinced the fat mess who then convinced Robertson to ratify it and appoint him after them and Dickson got tsken in by a PowerPoint presentation and sweet talk at an interview 

they should all have been made to resign 

Former Rangers boss Caixinha’s Mexican nightmare continued with a 2-0 defeat at Santos Laguna – the club he once led to a title success.

Cruz Azul have won just once in nine league games and twice in 13 matches in all competitions since the Portuguese manager’s arrival in December.

But despite receiving a vote of confidence last week and his own fans chanting for him to be sacked, Caixinha – who was axed by Rangers in October – has vowed to get it right.

He said: “The position of any coach gets more difficult onwards from the very first day you arrive.

Any decisions made have to be made by the board – the people who hired me.

But all I can say is that I am working with all my strength to take us forward.

“I believe in this team and the only way we are going to get it right is by working hard.

“I am sure we are heading in the right direction.”

:lol:

Fucking walking disaster.

Cunts on here still think he never got a proper chance :lol:

On 11/02/2018 at 10:34, The Godfather said:

Carlos Pena's return to Mexico is turning into a nightmare after he was booed by his own fans while being stretchered off during Cruz Azul's latest defeat.

The on-loan Rangers midfielder is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering an ankle injury on his first start.

Still makes me laugh :lol: 

Those 'moments' he referred to so often seem to be happening for him in Mexico.   It's just not the sorts of 'moments' he had in mind.    No doubt he'll be back on the sports university lecture circuit in  Portugal soon.   Those who can (manage) do, and those who can't (manage) teach and talk about doing it.

1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

The bit he lost me was when he was going on about a snitch leaking team info but he would sit in a press conference days before a match and read out our starting 11 before telling the players 

When he started banning boots n shit it was clear he lost the plot.

Been saying along that he should have be sacked the end of las season, the 2-0 drubbing at Hampden and then the 5-1 at home was the final straw. 

But we give him £2 bloody million for Pena?   Who in their right mind would buy an over weight lazy player?

This season was the season that got away as celtic are pish, and our board take full responsibility for that and luckily for them  Murty is doing a job for us , not the fucking board as they had nowhere left to turn after going after Mcinness, Is that the same McInness that's lost 10 in a row to celtic ?

Man for the job is down at Killie before someone else snaps him up.