Nacho Novo's Barmy Army!!!

stevemartin1991

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's quite a reach. 

He posted last night that he was watching the game on the night shift.

This topic with a drastic change in posting style happens just before 9am, when a day shift would be getting in.

The account has previously been posting in things like the ticket forum etc, where it would be incredibly sad if a beast was posting in there!

Not that big a reach, but regardless, should not be leaving his account open, so has to go.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This topic with a drastic change in posting style happens just before 9am, when a day shift would be getting in.

The account has previously been posting in things like the ticket forum etc, where it would be incredibly sad if a beast was posting in there!

Not that big a reach, but regardless, should not be leaving his account open, so has to go.

It is a reach but it's a drastic turn in posting styles and a strange time to out yourself after so long.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think you  might be right mate, pictures of him on his twitter at the games and wearing a Rangers scarf but taigs are weird as fuck so you never know...

24 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I actually expect this to be a genuine case of 'hacking'.

someone was watching our game last night on the night shift. They have most likely done it on a work PC. They have left the page up, and whoever is using the PC this morning is now writing shite.

still ban them though.

I agree with this assessment.

• gogzy locked this topic