Ibrox Memorial Garden

eskbankloyal

Not a fan of the design at all. But understand this comes down to personal taste.

IMO I think we would be better using money to spruce up unused building beside it with museum/cafe/shop. I like the idea of some sort of a memorial plaque/wall for the names of the victims of the Ibrox Disaster in that location though. 

5 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Would maybe look at putting some sort of roof on it, buildings behind it look out of place, just my opinion.

I agree, it does look out of place. Nice sentiment but I don't think an appropriate design. 

Think it looks perfectly suitable for purpose, low maintenance which would be a factor and consistent seasonal appearance, As a memorial in no way can it be knocked back and can be the catalyst for further improvements linked to it and therefore lesson the likelihood of being refused further planning permission as we know the council aint gonna want to do fuck all for us.

The design looks fine IMO. Dunno why people get so worried when things look vaguely like concrete. 

Dunno if I wouldn't like to see some greenery around it to isolate it a bit from the rest of the urban wasteland feel of the car park. Make it feel more like an isolated wee grove. Looks a bit marooned in the car park as it is.

Otherwise I think it has quite a simple and subdued look, which is the way it should be.

Good idea.