Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

Safe standing

Recommended Posts


i  propose that we create an unsafe standing area for the totbett towers mob.and all the other diddy clubs fans 

on match days pepper the section with sexual deviants,axe muderers etc etc:angrywillie::aberdeen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would prefer it to be the entirety of Govan front, think it would look mega, especially on TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RDFM said:

Would prefer it to be the entirety of Govan front, think it would look mega, especially on TV. 

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gustav said:

:lol: 

U ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FSM said:

If singing is mandatory in the standing section then you can definitely count me out. I can't sing without dancing, which doesn't work in a football crowd.

Not remember the bird from Inverness a couple years back in the away section?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Not remember the bird from Inverness a couple years back in the away section?

That was me mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well seen it’s the fucking winter break with this pish for fucks sake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put the 9k lads and lassies signed up for CCS away scheme in the one stand , save a fortune revamping the stadium and solve the atmosphere issues 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pipe fake crowd noise through the speaker system. Guaranteed atmosphere, every single game. Use a recording of the tims on a Champions League night at parkhead. Best atmosphere in Europe I'm told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's this Rangers Number, I only go when I have time off and don't have season ticket anymore, do you need to be season ticket holder to have a say in this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

ive put in that it should only be in the Copland stand, dont want him having to change his username when he moves to the standing section

Standing bear

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do they tell us who is paying for this??? 

This is just gauging season ticket holder demand - it’s not a vote to proceed with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This is just gauging season ticket holder demand - it’s not a vote to proceed with it. 

Well with that in mind is there any real chance the club will go ahead with this, because so far it sounds more like they are just humouring the support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Well with that in mind is there any real chance the club will go ahead with this, because so far it sounds more like they are just humouring the support. 

Yeah we’ll have safe standing within the next couple of years, assuming that both the demand is there & they can find a suitable area for it. Ultimately for it to happen ST holders will need to be moved out their seats so that will be tough for them to deal with I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yeah we’ll have safe standing within the next couple of years, assuming that both the demand is there & they can find a suitable area for it. Ultimately for it to happen ST holders will need to be moved out their seats so that will be tough for them to deal with I think. 

Again then where is all this money coming from??

To safe stand say the Copland Front isn’t going to be cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do they tell us who is paying for this??? 

Mexico

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again then where is all this money coming from??

To safe stand say the Copland Front isn’t going to be cheap. 

Where is the money for the players we’ll sign in this window coming from. 

The money for Murphy in the summer.

the £1m about to be spent on the roofs

the memorial garden

The new commerical exec that has been recruited and the 3 new jobs in that department currently being recruited for

The club isn’t in a bad place financially despite what mentalists want us to believe. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Where is the money for the players we’ll sign in this window coming from. 

The money for Murphy in the summer.

the £1m about to be spent on the roofs

the memorial garden

The new commerical exec that has been recruited and the 3 new jobs in that department currently being recruited for

The club isn’t in a bad place financially despite what mentalists want us to believe. 

Really I must’ve missed the accounts needing a promise of 7 mill to bridge the shortfall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Really I must’ve missed the accounts needing a promise of 7 mill to bridge the shortfall. 

Yip, and that’s been committed as a minimum. 

Share issue in March will bring in some cash as well before a larger one next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×