Kris Boyd's new charity

RangersMedia

Any charity or organisation that tackles mental health issues and especially suicide is a good thing. 

I've been close to the aftermath of a young person's suicide and it's utterly devastating for the family.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Any charity or organisation that tackles mental health issues and especially suicide is a good thing. 

I've been close to the aftermath of a young person's suicide and it's utterly devastating for the family.

You're bang on mate, I've had someone in the relations take their life, there are no words to convey the pain people are left with.

19 hours ago, The Ghost said:

I wouldn’t normally have anything positive to say about him but I know Neil Lennon gave a talk for a Mental Health Support Group that a relative of mine with Bi-Polar Disorder attended. She said that he spoke very humbly about the troubles he had and praised the support given to him. I did view him in a slightly different light after that given the spotlight he was living under.

Still a nasty wee bigot though!

If he wasn't a tim he would probably be fine