Alfredo Morelos

ElBufalo20

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

6 year deal 100million buy out on 30k get the lad to sign it pronto 

Whats the chances of him making the WC squad for Columbia? 

I don't often agree with you Kirk but you're bang on here. Give him a new bumper contract with a huge buy out clause. Use Pena's wages if we're not paying them any more.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the first game back and the commentator just said he used to have some problems back in Helsinki that when he’d have a shot and it didn’t go in then he’d just stop playing. Saying that they had to train him out of it. 

37 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Watching the first game back and the commentator just said he used to have some problems back in Helsinki that when he’d have a shot and it didn’t go in then he’d just stop playing. Saying that they had to train him out of it. 

Heard that as well, very much a confidence player, hope this wee trip helps him as he looks like a real find.

Strange how he's the top scorer in the division yet gets ""has to do more" comments from the mhedia here while the world sensation at the knewcamp currently being whored around by his club like a scud mag at the school gym is thrust into the mega millions bracket. Weird wee country.

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

But he had no hand in making him known to Rangers :lol: 

He was recommended to Rangers and Pedro decided to get him signed up.  Same with guys like Dorrans, or even Jack.  I'm sure many talented players have been recommended to previous Rangers managers, we've knocked them back, and later regretted it.  Thankfully, Pedro picked up Morelos and now we have a very good player.

I bet if Morelos was shite you'd be one of the first to point your finger at Pedro and say 'that's his fault' wouldn't you? :lol:

12 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He was recommended to Rangers and Pedro decided to get him signed up.  Same with guys like Dorrans, or even Jack.  I'm sure many talented players have been recommended to previous Rangers managers, we've knocked them back, and later regretted it.  Thankfully, Pedro picked up Morelos and now we have a very good player.

I bet if Morelos was shite you'd be one of the first to point your finger at Pedro and say 'that's his fault' wouldn't you? :lol:

Obviously I would :lol: how do you accept shite players at Rangers aye 

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Not sure if hes got a thread on here not seen one recently. 

But he certainly deserves it as one of our best signings in recent years. Only 21 and yeah he does still have a lot to learn but what a great striker we have.

Hopefully he gets the recognition of the Colombian national team.

Surely will recoup Pedro's wasted millions and more

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

The slight worry is that top clubs in the EPL will pay £5M for a player as just a prospect. 

If we got a bid like that I can't see us turning it down but if he continues to develop and score goals for us for a couple of seasons he could easily be worth four times that.

Which is why if we sell him, there needs to be a decent sell on clause as well.

10 hours ago, tannerall said:

Show-cased himself to the whole of South American football and possibly a few European teams too there. 

Could be a win/win for us, especially if we have him tied up on a decent contract. 

It’s The one thing I hate about good young talent is that you know they will Leave as we can’t compete financially - let’s hope we can get 2-3 good years out of him and a decent fee ( and not Dembélé dollars either)