Alfredo Morelos

ElBufalo20

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The slight worry is that top clubs in the EPL will pay £5M for a player as just a prospect. 

If we got a bid like that I can't see us turning it down but if he continues to develop and score goals for us for a couple of seasons he could easily be worth four times that.

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

Cracking wee player who bulldozes every cunt in his way, if dumbelle is worth £18m then he's a £25m player all day long, just had a motm against the Brazilian champions, scored 2 and set up 1 in one great half of football.

Take a bow son......take a bow???

yer on the button.what a half of football .that's right he did all that in a half.

the guys got everything.2 footed as fuck and works baws off .quality finish tonight for the his 2nd on his left peg .

he's even better than what they fuds thought dembellend was 

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It’s getting to that strange situation where I want him to be really good for us, but not good enough that we get offered an amount of money we can’t turn down. Which worryingly might not have to be a ridiculous amount.

2 or 3 million and he is away i think. If that. 

20 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

2 or 3 million and he is away i think. If that. 

I know exactly where your coming from. really hope we are both wrong and the club only sell him for what he's worth and that's a lot more than 3m 

saying that we won't get a penny for him I forgot we are getting volutarily liquidated on Monday 

57 minutes ago, Marky. said:

He's got huge potential.

With some fine tuning and education on the offside rule, he could be a big player for us.

Filipo Inzaghi did just fine being offside 10 times a game. Its part of Morelos game that will add to his goal tally playing that close to the defenders.

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

He’s better than Moussa Dembele. Disagree then @ me ya fenian bastard 

I totally agree, only part of his game 8 can criticise is his finishing........every other part of his game is very impressive imo but I could be biased.