Fabio Cardoso: I love life in Scotland and I'll stay to fight for my Rangers future

jackrfc95

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least he’s got the attitude we are looking for but the skills are debatable.

Remember when he 1st appeared and everyone thought we had signed cannavaro?

I think we should hang onto him and try and develop him, he’s young, inexperienced and moved half way round the world so I can only see him getting better given the right coaching and time.

8 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

At least he’s got the attitude we are looking for but the skills are debatable.

Remember when he 1st appeared and everyone thought we had signed cannavaro?

I think we should hang onto him and try and develop him, he’s young, inexperienced and moved half way round the world so I can only see him getting better given the right coaching and time.

Can't remember anyone saying he was like Cannavaro.

Portugal is a 3 or 4 hour flight away, hardly half way round the world.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can't remember anyone saying he was like Cannavaro.

Portugal is a 3 or 4 hour flight away, hardly half way round the world.

I can remember reading a lot of people giving it big licks about how good he looked and in classic flip flop fashion he went from the best potential centre half we’ve had in years to a useless cunt.

Aye awrite Thomas Cook my point is he’s not from paisley road west, culture shock etc.

I like his attitude hes respectful of his team mates, doesn't get drawn into bitch talk about his team mates and situation and tries his best to get on with things, he has ability and is not as bad as what some people make him out to be he can make a difference, give him till the summer to see if he can cement a place in the team

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

I can remember reading a lot of people giving it big licks about how good he looked and in classic flip flop fashion he went from the best potential centre half we’ve had in years to a useless cunt.

Aye awrite Thomas Cook my point is he’s not from paisley road west, culture shock etc.

You're a mongo.

You could easily have said that instead of making a rip roaring cunt of yourself yet again.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

My phone does what it wants.

Aye like saying Tav came from Doncaster.

Accrington let Windass leave for fuck all.

Portugal being classed as halfway round the world, though i suspect you thought he came from Mexico.

Mongo's shouldn't be allowed phones imo.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Good attitude but we should be selling him before his value starts to drop

Should be Wilson +1 at CB with Bates 3rd choice. We can't be having someone we could probably sell for over a million as 4th choice

I agree with this.

We paid far too much for what we got.

If we want to win things and improve our squad we can't have an expensive player sitting on the bench picking up good money! His attitude to improve is good but if we get a decent offer in we should sell.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I agree with this.

If we want to win things and improve our squad we can't have an expensive player sitting on the bench picking up good money! His attitude to improve is good but if we get a decent offer in we should sell.

Yup, he hasn't showed enough for us to be patient with him imo

If we can sell and recoup the money then sell. He's hardly the build your team around / strong spine CH that we need. If theres no offer for him and he stays for now then I think he'll benefit hugely next season from this 12 months under his belt. 

Our CH priority should be moving on Alves this window, and having Wilson sign a new contract.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye like saying Tav came from Doncaster.

Accrington let Windass leave for fuck all.

Portugal being classed as halfway round the world, though i suspect you thought he came from Mexico.

Mongo's shouldn't be allowed phones imo.

You are fucking boring.

I said tav n windass were not worth the money people were saying we should/would get for them.

I don’t imagine many people give a flying fuck about your opinion on mongos ya gluebag.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I agree with this.

Far bigger problems than him in that regard, Miller, Herrera, Krancjar, Rossiter, Alves to name a few...

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as is made out. 

Fine as a squad player. 

He's actually still better than bates imo, cardoso has the right attitude, he just needs a davie weir type character to help him improve, 

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I agree with this.

Do you think he'll be on good money though?

15 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

You are fucking boring.

I said tav n windass were not worth the money people were saying we should/would get for them.

I don’t imagine many people give a flying fuck about your opinion on mongos ya gluebag.

:lol:

It's your shockingly bad knowledge of anything Rangers that astounds me.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Far bigger problems than him in that regard, Miller, Herrera, Krancjar, Rossiter, Alves to name a few...

Yes and he's one of them. They all add up and if we can get rid of all of those names and bring in guy's like we have been/are doing just now then it will only make us a better side.