Fabio Cardoso: I love life in Scotland and I'll stay to fight for my Rangers future

jackrfc95

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cardoso looked like a steal in the early part of the season, and in terms of potential and ability I think he is not far away from the best we have:-

Alves has been a massive let down.

Bates is and will never be good enough to play for Rangers.

Wilson is bang average but playing a bit better recently to be fair.

For me we need to keep him and get Martin in.

24 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Cardoso looked like a steal in the early part of the season, and in terms of potential and ability I think he is not far away from the best we have:-

Alves has been a massive let down.

Bates is and will never be good enough to play for Rangers.

Wilson is bang average but playing a bit better recently to be fair.

For me we need to keep him and get Martin in.

It was obvious after Hibs, Kiernan levels of bad.

Agreed.

Better defender than Cardoso.

Wilson is the best we've got.

Seems like hes eager to improve and wait for a chance, if hes not on silly money then we can allow it for a time for him to be a squad player. 

Although he does seem to get it, and using the word "us" in reference to Rangers is pleasing.

But come the summer when its another overhaul i am confident its only half the team , instead of it all that needs to go. We have a decent first eleven, but with fatigue and injuries we wont sustain a title challenge without depth.

He's still young and will gain experience game by game.For me he needs to learn to bully forwards and not be afraid of occasionally leaving the boot in (not very sporting I know but lets forwards know he's there) ;-) He likes to have the ball at his feet which is a plus for an attacking team,so long as he remembers he's a defender first and foremost.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

He's still young and will gain experience game by game.For me he needs to learn to bully forwards and not be afraid of occasionally leaving the boot in (not very sporting I know but lets forwards know he's there) ;-) He likes to have the ball at his feet which is a plus for an attacking team,so long as he remembers he's a defender first and foremost.

Was it Marseille we played pre season and they were moaning like fuck about Cardoso being a dirty cunt? Or am I on drugs?

11 hours ago, pcbear said:

Cardoso, Alves and Herrera all happy at Rangers and no intention of going anywhere, I would be happy to see the back of the lot of them,

They’re all happy to stay because of their contract situation. If the club ship them ‘against their will’ they're potentially due compo. That will be the reason for their loyalty. 

If Fabio and Herrera hang around then they both need to seriously move up two levels. Neither is anywhere near good enough  

13 hours ago, Ger_Leon said:

Yes he's had his moments, but he's a young man. Morelos aside the only ones i'd keep from Caixinha's reign are Candieas and Cardoso.

Oh well, it looks like curtains for Dorrans, Jack, and Declan John.

Which is a shame.

I hope it doesn't also mean McCrorie back to the development squad?

46 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

Which is a shame.

I think McCrorie will be big player for us so hopefully not 

8 hours ago, bilkobear said:

Which is a shame.

Sorry mate meant the ones he brought from abroad. And McCrorie is a must start when he's fit

How many of us thought Bates had no future at the club and than he puts in a outstanding performance at the girodome it wasn’t too long ago we had only Wilson and Kiernan too rely on . competition for places will help improve the squad and keep them on their toes cardoso has huge potential in my view he’s young and hopefully Murty can sort out some of his faults out  but I’m glad he wants too stay maybe he’s meet a burd