Welcome to Rangers FC, Jason Cummings!!

Lloyd

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can’t i stop looking at Thad picture of the wee ned with the baseball cap and scarf over his face? Who sanctioned that work of art - welcome Jason hopefully will be a good signing and Forrest just a wee blip for him 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Why can’t i stop looking at Thad picture of the wee ned with the baseball cap and scarf over his face? Who sanctioned that work of art - welcome Jason hopefully will be a good signing and Forrest just a wee blip for him 

Same just sent it to my mate there too saying that 

150118_jason_cummings_signs_01.jpg

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-confirm-cummings-signing/

Rangers are today delighted to announce the signing of Jason Cummings on-loan until the end of the season from Nottingham Forest, with an option to buy the striker.

Cummings, 22, joined Forest from Hibernian in the summer having come through the youth ranks at the Easter Road side.

He broke through into their first team in season 2013/14, but it was the following season where he really began to make an impact.

He netted a fantastic 21 goals in the Scottish Championship, and followed that up with tallies of 25 and 23 as the Leith club were finally promoted back to the Scottish Premiership.

During that time, he netted no fewer than eight times against Rangers, and his record in Edinburgh derbies is also impressive, with five goals to his name in that fixture.

His goal scoring exploits were always going to attract the attention of other clubs, and in the summer of 2017, he departed the Capital for Nottingham Forest.

Since then, he has scored four times in 18 appearances, with two of his goals coming in a famous win away to Premier League Newcastle Utd in September.

He has also been capped once for Scotland, with his maiden appearance in Dark Blue coming in November’s 1-0 defeat to the Netherlands at Pittodrie.