The Ibrox Trophy Room

Essandoh

44 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Cheers for posting , never seen that before :tu: , canny believe it was GCC that gifted the painting of Mr Struth to us , (if I heard that right ) always thought it was The Club that woulda had that commissioned  

fukking times have changed m8

Didnt know it was only opened in 1959, I was taken round by Mr Symon around 10 years after that, amazing place.

A great wee video, thanks for posting and nice to see Bob McPhail get a mention for he was the epitome of what a Rangers captain should be, a real gentleman and a diehard bluenose.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

fukking times have changed m8

Didnt know it was only opened in 1959, I was taken round by Mr Symon around 10 years after that, amazing place.

Yer no wrong there , these days they'd probably give us fuck all , except bills ffs , for being big bad Rangers :britney:

16 minutes ago, left winger said:

Did the tour on Sunday. The guide said we've about three times the number of trophies on display, and that they rotate them.

Aye mate, one of my favourites is the piece of Lladro of 2 footballers going in for a tackle. 

The Jewled Dagger is a belter as well 

9 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Cheers for posting , never seen that before :tu: , canny believe it was GCC that gifted the painting of Mr Struth to us , (if I heard that right ) always thought it was The Club that woulda had that commissioned  

The days when the GCC were not corrupt bastards full of nepotism