ElBufalo20

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Realism!

I just wanna be happy for 5 fucking minutes!

The Realism will kick in after they've played a few games.

We can all go back to bitching about who's fault it is then, but until then, GIVE ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES OF CONTENTMENT PLEASE? IS IT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?

It's too much to look up, and realise I've left my cap lock on though! ??

I’m always exited with new players coming. Gives me a renewed confidence no matter the player. Unearthing a wee gem or watching someone develop- it’s great. 

The majority of players start life at smaller clubs eventually getting their break. 

So let’s get excited and give them a break. 

(Until we get pumped 5-1 then the frauds can all get to fuck the cunts. :huh:)

8 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Hopefully but I just see him as a poor mans Waghorn. Look at what he did in the championship then was completely out of his depth when we got promoted.

Fair point. The position of striker is dependent on confidence though. Waghorn let the pressure get to him and his confidence took a nosedive.

Cummings on the other hand oozes confidemce which will be boosted even further by being signed to such a huge club.

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I just feel well in particular that Cummings is being built up as some messiah for some strange reason.

The guy can't get a game for a team 15th in the championship and only scored goals in the second tier here. So yeah a loan is good but too much expected of him already.

Moult and Morelos and even dumbele prove you don’t need to be messi to score in this league.

30 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think he’ll be a horrible cunt who scores a shitload of goals. Which is fine by me.

Just been looking at his stats.....

I know he was only 18 when he last played in the SPL, but 18 games and 0 goals isn't great, even for an 18 year old. Then he starts scoring 20+ in the championship for 3 solid seasons. Then he only manages 4 in 17 for Notts Forrest.

If Waghorn mated with Nicky Clark.....