Acceptable second half of season?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the same aims as I had at the start of the season. Finish second within 15 points to celtic and a big push at the Scottish cup. 

I do feel more confident about those chances than I did at the start of the season and certainly more confident than I did on the 31st of December. I have my doubts about Murty but his and Allen's recruitment has impressed me.

Start rolling over the cannon fodder on a regular basis, maintain our levels in the big games and hopefully go that extra 10% needed to beat the scum. Do that and we'll win the Scottish and hopefully bring the gap down to the higher single figures in the league. 

That would give us a solid foundation to build on in the summer, but you'll probably find similar threads from this time last year. Game at a time. 

Had we been around 8 points away from them if I'd have actually still given us an outside chance but can't see it at 11 (I think it is?).

Can only really stay fairly close to them, and put distance between us and Aberdeen in the league. The Scottish cup however has to be a priority now.