**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Scunnered man. Getting roped in to going to one of my daughters wee pals birthday party today now. I should be on the bus starting to feel merry and belting out a few hits from the songbook.

Ah well, at least I'll be fresh tomorrow now.

Whilst I am sure that the floodlights will be adequate to allow the game to be played next Wednesday, I am not so sure that they will be conducive to a good viewing experience for the TV audience. From what I can see from the images of the ground the floodlighting seems to consist of about twenty 100 watt bulbs on the end of  a pole.

Perhaps Sky will provide additional lighting for the occasion.

18 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Whilst I am sure that the floodlights will be adequate to allow the game to be played next Wednesday, I am not so sure that they will be conducive to a good viewing experience for the TV audience. From what I can see from the images of the ground the floodlighting seems to consist of about twenty 100 watt bulbs on the end of  a pole.

Perhaps Sky will provide additional lighting for the occasion.

There are supposed to be issues with the lights but just rumours?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fraserburgh chairman Finlay Noble says Rangers boss Graeme Murty is welcome to use his laptop to complete any deadline-day transfer deals when the teams meet next Wednesday in their rearranged Scottish Cup tie.

Staunch :lol::UK:

defo scope his internet history

6 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Alnwick

Hodson Bates Martin John

Candeias Goss Docherty Murphy

Cummings Morelos

Don't think you will see Morelos starting this with Hibs to come at the weekend. Same could possibly apply to Murphy/Candeias.

The town is getting geared up for Wednesday the pubs though are working wristbands and ticket only so away fans won’t get in! The Bellslea bar at the ground has sold out. Also been told Rangers buses are being asked to park in a works car park which is ten minute hoof depending on how fit you are. But if you are in a car you would get a bit closer on the approach as you go into the town you will pass Tesco, go straight on you will come upon a monument on your left turn in there Strichen Rd and that’s a big wide road! the ground is on the road you have just turned off bit further up on the right.

Really want to see El Buffalo and Cumdog up front together but putting the sensible head on Morelos should probably be rested. He's our most important player and we have Hibs at the weekend.  Holt has also started the last 17 games and Tav is suspended. I'd be tempted to go...

Alnwick

Martin    Cardoso  Bates  John

Docherty Goss Halliday Murphy

Windass Cumdog

Bench:  Kelly,  Atakayi,  Rossiter,  Wilson, Candeias,  Morelos, Holt

All going well get Atakayi and Rossiter involved for half an hour 

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Are folk including Hodson and Halliday to give Fraserburgh a wee shout?  

If Fraserburgh score one or two goals, the odds on a coupon go up a bit... gamblers everywhere

Archived