**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

Got to see this mob beat Edinburgh Uni in an earlier round, don’t think we should have anything to worry about. My only concern is our defending of set pieces and crosses coupled with the high wind expected. They will be right up for it but our superior possession and pressing game will tire them out.

I’ll go 4-0 Rangers although it may be a lot closer till nearer the end. Hope everybody travelling up has a cracking evening.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Nah I went to buy it and that's what it says

Think he is right, if you clicked to buy it you will not be able to watch it live if you live in the UK. It will only be available at 12

On 16/01/2018 at 13:01, james_85 said:

Before the old firm game i had concerns about us going up there and making it look hard, maby scraping a 1-0 or something but since that performance and the transfer window we have had i am expecting them to make it look easy and hopefully take 5 or 6 off of them

Its a really tight park and I guarantee that they will be going in hard on us, but as long as we keep the tempo up, they will get tiered and hopefully start pulling hamstrings etc... On paper we should destroy them and as long as we score first, we should. 

Its cold today, anyone know if there is any concerns about the pitch? Apart from it being on a slope lol. 

4 hours ago, Jmax1998 said:

Got to see this mob beat Edinburgh Uni in an earlier round, don’t think we should have anything to worry about. My only concern is our defending of set pieces and crosses coupled with the high wind expected. They will be right up for it but our superior possession and pressing game will tire them out.

I’ll go 4-0 Rangers although it may be a lot closer till nearer the end. Hope everybody travelling up has a cracking evening.

That is exactly my thoughts on this game. Also they boys will know where all the bumps and divets etc are. Really hope the ref protects our players. 

If there's any taigs in that team and they are losing heavily, I can easily see knee high "tackles" in this game. 

Archived