**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game against Hibs at the weekend, quite right we take the chance to rest a good few of the first choice. Hopefully we put them away early and can rest the likes of Candeias and Windass too. 

I think Kranjcar has been brutal this season, new level of diabolical against celtic.....but could see him being effective tonight. Should get a chance to play a high line, squeeze the play and get bodies and options around him to pick out high up the park. I think Cummings might actually enjoy playing with him in a game like this. Back to the bench for Nico, at best, for Hibs though. 

To be fair, Niko is never going to get any sharper unless we play him. I seem to remember he was getting close to something resembling match sharpness just before his injury, and we were all praising him for it.

Just now, FSM said:

To be fair, Niko is never going to get any sharper unless we play him. I seem to remember he was getting close to something resembling match sharpness just before his injury, and we were all praising him for it.

Archived