**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

cummings looks less than match sharp. Also a bit more awkward than I remember.

Agree didn't look interested either, imo I don't think he's that great a player,good to come off the bench though,see how he gets on for the rest of the season,the good thing is it's only a loan deal I'm 50/50 about him atm

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird watching us on TV and not being there. Glad to get the win and no injuries in very difficult conditions. Thought wee Holt was excellent, he pops up fucking everywhere. Good finishes as well. Dodoo lucky not to get his leg broken. Ayr next Sunday buzzzzing!

15 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Weird watching us on TV and not being there. Glad to get the win and no injuries in very difficult conditions. Thought wee Holt was excellent, he pops up fucking everywhere. Good finishes as well. Dodoo lucky not to get his leg broken. Ayr next Sunday buzzzzing!

The wee man never stopped talking to the players all night.  Taking the responsibility well. 

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Agree didn't look interested either, imo I don't think he's that great a player,good to come off the bench though,see how he gets on for the rest of the season,the good thing is it's only a loan deal I'm 50/50 about him atm

:confused:Fucking hell this place is unreal from one game to the next.

What service did he actually get on his own up there? We were awful last night. 

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

I'm not sure he didnt look interested. However, I'm not a fan of his body language if he doesn't get the ball he wants. Too many times the hands were flung into the air in exasperation.

Watched the highlights this morning after watching the game live last night. Kranjcar actually had some really good moments- great pass which basically won us the penalty, some nice dinked passes leading to shots on goal, and hit the crossbar with a good shot. He's maybe not a complete write off

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Watched the highlights this morning after watching the game liveast night. Kranjcar actually had some really good moments- great pass which basically won us the penalty, some nice dinked passes leading to shots on goal, and hit the crossbar with a good shot. He's maybe not a complete write off

Sadly, he would also feature heavily in a "lowlights" of the same match. Once great player who needs to hang up the boots.

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I'm not sure he didnt look interested. However, I'm not a fan of his body language if he doesn't get the ball he wants. Too many times the hands were flung into the air in exasperation.

Really noticeable a few times if Candeias misplaced a difficult through ball...or didn't;t give him it he was throwing a huff.  I'd rather that though than him not giving a shit.,

Hopefully if he scores a few his frustration will reduce...he's a young lad with not a lot of game time in the last 12 months so he probably feels he has a lot to prove at a big club,

4 hours ago, Amato said:

Watched the highlights this morning after watching the game live last night. Kranjcar actually had some really good moments- great pass which basically won us the penalty, some nice dinked passes leading to shots on goal, and hit the crossbar with a good shot. He's maybe not a complete write off

Think it showed he found his level in the opposition.  He looks at 'legends' game level.

22 hours ago, LeBlond said:

Ended up at Cheers, probably worst pub i've ended up in all my travels. Full of inbred and young team ?

That’s a bold statement Worst pub? :huh: It’s won awards.....apparently? Finlay’s is erm more up market,well for Fraserburgh anyway. Fraserburgh is where brew dog originated hellish stuff

Archived