I say we just go with the classic WM formation:

Alnwick

McCrorie Martin.  Wilson

Holt.    Goss

Cummings.    Windass

Candeias.      Morelos   Murphy

It's Fraserburgh, just batter them fs:lol:

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Fraserburgh we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

It's Thursday mate

Aye shoot the messenger. Always the best way eh? Never read what the man says and think about it, just rubbish and ridicule and carry on regardless. We have a problem with a minority of throbbers that should be chucked out and banned from following our great club.

I don't hate catholics. Some of my friends may or may not be catholic, not something that ever comes up in conversation. I don't care. Why do we as a support allow ourselves to be defined as bigots by a vocal minority of our fans? Time the club did something more than talk about the issue.

A real winner from that FF thread. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Quite a number of them have the same opinion.

"When I was young" being sung for 10 to 15 minutes during the Sheffield Wednesday friendly was cringy and toe curling apparently. 

They can fuck off and go and support Partick, at least the taigs appreciate a good old bit of sectarianism (sometimes)

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

"When I was young" being sung for 10 to 15 minutes during the Sheffield Wednesday friendly was cringy and toe curling apparently. 

The person who posted that plays songs mentioning the IRA in his boozer :innocent: 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Looks and sounds good to me:bow:

Archived