Disgusting

Billythebear77

51 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I saw this newspaper article and couldn’t believe what I was reading.....

I will give you the time honoured reply mate 

It is no surprise coming from the shower of Rangers hating bastards 

Maybe any bear that is stupid enough to buy it ,will surely wise up to their garbage 

It is nothing more than the alternative beggars view nowadays 

Glance at it 'pish on it .Just avoid buying it 

On the topic of employment strategy, I was just walking past Glasgow University and 3 janitors and a University van were gritting the pavement.

The driver had all Windows down (in a blizzard) and was blaring, and I mean blaring out Fields of Athenry. Nothing wrong with that song in itself, but you just know it's done with an attention seeking and pissing people off type of motivation. Cunts are at it. Could swear the cunt was staring at me to see what my reaction was.

You can imagine the manky uproar if it was an Ulster folk song.

So anyway, wondering if it's suggestive of Glasgow University Estates' employment preferences, given all three if them we'e enjoying it.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

On the topic of employment strategy, I was just walking past Glasgow University and 3 janitors and a University van were gritting the pavement.

The driver had all Windows down (in a blizzard) and was blaring, and I mean blaring out Fields of Athenry. Nothing wrong with that song in itself, but you just know it's done with an attention seeking and pissing people off type of motivation. Cunts are at it. Could swear the cunt was staring at me to see what my reaction was.

You can imagine the manky uproar if it was an Ulster folk song.

So anyway, wondering if it's suggestive of Glasgow University Estates' employment preferences, given all three if them we'e enjoying it.

Put an official complaint in.

The song is associated with stirring up hatred is it not?

(When I worked in a supermarket they had a "St Patricks Day" day... promote Irish things, make more sales and all that bollocks. The customer service girl put on an Irish folk CD. Random tunes etc... but she got a bollocking from our manager when Fields of Athenry came on because it is associated with the taigs).