Sheff wed fan coming to Rangers v Hibernian

Sheffwedgers

Hello I live in Sheffield and support sheff weds and have always thought of Rangers as my second team just like my family do also , I have always wanted to go to ibrox and my brother went two years ago and spoke very highly of your fans and your great club , just as I have seen your fans at Hillsborough this pre season and previous pre seasons you really are the best set of fans I have seen absolutely fantastic , so I have got my ticket for the Hibernian match and I’m really looking forward to it especially because that horrible scumbag will be there neil Lennon so it should get tasty ??i have to say I don’t know anyone who likes that man , so I’m wondering if you could advise me where the best places are for pre match drinking and post match drinking will be ?? I will be staying over in Glasgow that Saturday night so I think I will sample the Glasgow nightlife or is that a no no ?? Thank you up the Rangers ! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sheffwedgers said:

Hello I live in Sheffield and support sheff weds and have always thought of Rangers as my second team just like my family do also , I have always wanted to go to ibrox and my brother went two years ago and spoke very highly of your fans and your great club , just as I have seen your fans at Hillsborough this pre season and previous pre seasons you really are the best set of fans I have seen absolutely fantastic , so I have got my ticket for the Hibernian match and I’m really looking forward to it especially because that horrible scumbag will be there neil Lennon so it should get tasty ??i have to say I don’t know anyone who likes that man , so I’m wondering if you could advise me where the best places are for pre match drinking and post match drinking will be ?? I will be staying over in Glasgow that Saturday night so I think I will sample the Glasgow nightlife or is that a no no ?? Thank you up the Rangers ! 

Nothing major, few petrol bombs and maybe flare guns. Nothing to get excited about.

Drink anywhere except the Louden Tavern across from the stadium on Copland Road as the owner is a grass towards Rangers fans and wants supporters clubs to get no tickets for away matches - other than that enjoy your day and avoid as many Catholics in Glasgow as possible 

32 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

How you doing buddy? Have a quality time up in Glasgow, No surrender and most certainly no apology ever ever! :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Sounds pretty standard then Gustavo ! Went to new field school why do you ask ? got my ticket on on the main stand front block MFN £39 what’s the view like from there and atmosphere? 

MFN is a decent view, the atmosphere can be hit or miss, but you'll be near the UB's and be singing Four Lad's Had A Dream in no time.

The last Hibs match I was at we all took great delight in singing 'paedo, paedo' at Jason Cummings, so I'm sure you can join in on that one too.

give @born a blue nose a shout for after match festivities.

2 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Decent in there, was in before the Motherwell game.

Needs some tunes though.

Aye the songs are a bit ploppy as it's almost an official Rangers pub. Only been in once but atmosphere was good. 

Before and after the game just have a drink down paisley road west.  Plenty of pubs for you to do a pub crawl in after the game down that way, then get the subway into the city centre sample the nightlife. 

Main stands shite for atmosphere, intact ibrox mostly is these days, although might be a bit decent since it’s Hibs mind you. 

25 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

How you doing buddy? Have a quality time up in Glasgow, No surrender and most certainly no apology ever ever! :whistle:

Yea good thanks mate , is it a good idea for me to keep my mouth shut while I’m about in glasgow ? Don’t want them celtic fans doing me in ??

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Before and after the game just have a drink down paisley road west.  Plenty of pubs for you to do a pub crawl in after the game down that way, then get the subway into the city centre sample the nightlife. 

Main stands shite for atmosphere, intact ibrox mostly is these days, although might be a bit decent since it’s Hibs mind you. 

Cheers mate , that’s why i picked the Hibernian match mate because I was hoping it could be a lively one 

29 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Sounds pretty standard then Gustavo ! Went to new field school why do you ask ? got my ticket on on the main stand front block MFN £39 what’s the view like from there and atmosphere? 

I'm in MFN mate, good view but as previously said atmosphere can be a bit ropey, and don't worry about the accent, I'm English and don't get any grief lol