Sheff wed fan coming to Rangers v Hibernian

Sheffwedgers

28 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Sounds pretty standard then Gustavo ! Went to new field school why do you ask ? got my ticket on on the main stand front block MFN £39 what’s the view like from there and atmosphere? 

Hey Buddy

I am in Main Stand Front not far from you. if you want you can join me and my Mates pre match and also prob go for a beer or 10 after you are more than Welcome to join us.

Where in Glasgow are you staying? and what time are you around pre match it all depends where you are we drink in Patrick pre match....pm me details

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Mongoose said:

Hey Buddy

I am in Main Stand Front not far from you. if you want you can join me and my Mates pre match and also prob go for a beer or 10 after you are more than Welcome to join us.

Where in Glasgow are you staying? and what time are you around pre match it all depends where you are we drink in Patrick pre match....pm me details

Finding your victim for the night? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Cheers mate , that’s why i picked the Hibernian match mate because I was hoping it could be a lively one 

I’d also recommend going to the east end of the city mate, there’s three pubs on a street called duke street (right Rangers area) the Bristol bar and the louden (different one from the one mentioned above) and the Alexandra bar.  All three good Rangers pubs.  Google them mate, duke streets five minutes in a taxi from the city centre as well. 

4 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Hey Buddy

This doesn't sound worrying at all...

4 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Yea good thanks mate , is it a good idea for me to keep my mouth shut while I’m about in glasgow ? Don’t want them celtic fans doing me in ??

They canny fight mate. You will be able to smell them coming anyway. Few necessities to bring.

1. A flute. 

2. Fernando Forestieri (in case Dalcio gets injured)

3. The lyrics to Derry's Walls. If we loose however the only lyrics you need will be "Murty out".

4. Hunners of tatties for Mr Lenon.

Enjoy the game lad. Should be a good atmosphere.

Just now, GOAT said:

Finding your victim for the night? :lol: 

Of course Lol

I was down in Fleetwood for Leicester Game last week and had a great time with Fleetwood Fans that made us welcome so Iknow how the Owl feels!....by the way Fleetwood Love us due to Fernando Game and Taxi drivers and pubs say its still the busiest day they have EVER had!

11 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Hey Buddy

Cheers Mate thanks for the offer ,  Im leaving Sheffield at 6 arrive in Glasgow central at 10-20 I have not got my hotel yet pal , I were planning on having a few drinks on train on way up get booked into the hotel then have a look around Glasgow tbh see what it’s like , what time do you normally start boozing match day ? 

2 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Cheers Mate thanks for the offer ,  Im leaving Sheffield at 6 arrive in Glasgow central at 10-20 I have not got my hotel yet pal , I were planning on having a few drinks on train on way up get booked into the hotel then have a look around Glasgow tbh see what it’s like , what time do you normally start boozing match day ? 

@The Mongoose will let you sleep at the other side of his bed mate. 

7 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Will be in Pub for Opening Time 11pm in Partick...if you book City Hotel buy a day ticket for Underground you can use that as many times as you want

Just now, Sheffwedgers said:

How far is ibrox from Glasgow central ? Is the underground good up in Glasgow ? Last ex Sheffield Wednesday player to play for Rangers ?? madjid bougherra ?? Was brilliant for us that lad 

It's good for ibrox from Glasgow central area. The subway is right next to the stadium. Looking at about 10-15 minutes on the subway. 

45 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Hey Buddy

Roofies on standby. 

48 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

They canny fight mate. You will be able to smell them coming anyway. Few necessities to bring.

1. A flute. 

2. Fernando Forestieri (in case Dalcio gets injured)

3. The lyrics to Derry's Walls. If we loose however the only lyrics you need will be "Murty out".

4. Hunners of tatties for Mr Lenon.

Enjoy the game lad. Should be a good atmosphere.

5. Soap

6. Tube a toothpaste

2 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Hello I live in Sheffield and support sheff weds and have always thought of Rangers as my second team just like my family do also , I have always wanted to go to ibrox and my brother went two years ago and spoke very highly of your fans and your great club , just as I have seen your fans at Hillsborough this pre season and previous pre seasons you really are the best set of fans I have seen absolutely fantastic , so I have got my ticket for the Hibernian match and I’m really looking forward to it especially because that horrible scumbag will be there neil Lennon so it should get tasty ??i have to say I don’t know anyone who likes that man , so I’m wondering if you could advise me where the best places are for pre match drinking and post match drinking will be ?? I will be staying over in Glasgow that Saturday night so I think I will sample the Glasgow nightlife or is that a no no ?? Thank you up the Rangers ! 

Cracking game for you to come up for - atmosphere will be great and those Bastards are going to get skelped.

Despite the risks of waking up in a scene right out of Pulp Fiction id take the Mongoose up on his offer, get down to Patrick for a few beers and then over to game.

1 hour ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Yea good thanks mate , is it a good idea for me to keep my mouth shut while I’m about in glasgow ? Don’t want them celtic fans doing me in ??

Not sure if serious?

Be loud and proud mate, fuck they scumbags. You will be fine in and around Glasgow city centre. This is our city :tu:

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Also Louden Tavern at Ibrox underground is your best bet. 2mins walk from the stadium and you can't miss it as it's directly across the road from the station so easy to get to.

Don't be singing anything remotely anti IRA in here though.