Sheff wed fan coming to Rangers v Hibernian

Sheffwedgers

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Bring a blade to get tore into the junkies. 

Otherwise don’t bother coming.

51 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

It's good for ibrox from Glasgow central area. The subway is right next to the stadium. Looking at about 10-15 minutes on the subway. 

51 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

get Underground at St Enoch and it is 6 stops

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

You picked a good game to watch the teddy bears, atmosphere will be like an away game against them.

13 minutes ago, markem said:

Cracking game for you to come up for - atmosphere will be great and those Bastards are going to get skelped.

Despite the risks of waking up in a scene right out of Pulp Fiction id take the Mongoose up on his offer, get down to Patrick for a few beers and then over to game.

Yea i think I might just do that pal ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't be singing anything remotely anti IRA in here though.

Heard plenty anti IRA songs in there but aye, sing the Billy boys and it's the end of the world.

Doubt the OP even knows the words though so doubt he'd be too bothered :lol:

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Heard plenty anti IRA songs in there but aye, sing the Billy boys and it's the end of the world.

Doubt the OP even knows the words though so doubt he'd be too bothered :lol:

Myself and a mate got told off in there for shouting various drunk shite like fuck the ra and up the youf.

So imo it's owned by a poser

2 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Sounds pretty standard then Gustavo ! Went to new field school why do you ask ? got my ticket on on the main stand front block MFN £39 what’s the view like from there and atmosphere? 

View of the pitch is excellent, you won't appreciate the size of the stadium though as their is a full tier above you that you can't see. The atmosphere isn't that great either. Doubt there will be much, if any singing in that section mate. If its atmosphere youre after, try and swap your ticket for BF1 or BF2. Ticket is quite a bit cheaper too. 

2 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Sounds pretty standard then Gustavo ! Went to new field school why do you ask ? got my ticket on on the main stand front block MFN £39 what’s the view like from there and atmosphere? 

My seat is in MFN. View is better than the atmosphere (although it does have it's moments).

I have been in the Main Stand for years yet I still get a thrill walking towards that beautiful part of our stadium. Enjoy your day buddy and hopefully you will be craving to visit us again.

Saviour that sight as you approach our magnificent stadium  

3 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Hello I live in Sheffield and support sheff weds and have always thought of Rangers as my second team just like my family do also , I have always wanted to go to ibrox and my brother went two years ago and spoke very highly of your fans and your great club , just as I have seen your fans at Hillsborough this pre season and previous pre seasons you really are the best set of fans I have seen absolutely fantastic , so I have got my ticket for the Hibernian match and I’m really looking forward to it especially because that horrible scumbag will be there neil Lennon so it should get tasty ??i have to say I don’t know anyone who likes that man , so I’m wondering if you could advise me where the best places are for pre match drinking and post match drinking will be ?? I will be staying over in Glasgow that Saturday night so I think I will sample the Glasgow nightlife or is that a no no ?? Thank you up the Rangers ! 

Atmosphere should be decent mate, there has always been a rivalry with Hibs, but in recent times it has really taken off - largely due to both teams playing in the championship for a period, this all came to a head with the scenes at the Scottish Cup final.. I will happily admit that outside of C*ltic there is no club I detest more than these Junkie bastards.  

Plenty of pubs around Ibrox for pre/post match drinks, obviously The Louden is a good one for people like yourself who want to experience a "Rangers pub" it has all the memorabilia/pictures on the walls etc.. But I'd recommend other pubs dotted around Ibrox also. 

Use the subway from Ibrox in to the city center for night clubs etc... And don't worry - Glasgow is the same as anywhere else if you go looking for trouble you'll find it, if you go out to have a good night you'll have it. 

Enjoy yourself mate. 

2 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

My seat is in MFN. View is better than the atmosphere (although it does have it's moments).

I have been in the Main Stand for years yet I still get a thrill walking towards that beautiful part of our stadium. Enjoy your day buddy and hopefully you will be craving to visit us again.

Saviour that sight as you approach our magnificent stadium  

Nice one pal can’t wait for it !! 

7 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Atmosphere should be decent mate, there has always been a rivalry with Hibs, but in recent times it has really taken off - largely due to both teams playing in the championship, this all came to a head with the scenes at the Scottish Cup final.. I will happily admit that outside of C*ltic there is no club I detest more than these Junkies. 

Plenty of pubs around Ibrox for pre/post match drinks, obviously The Louden is a good one for people like yourself who want to experience a "Rangers pub" it has all the memorabilia/pictures on the walls etc.. But I'd recommend other pubs dotted around Ibrox also. 

Use the subway from Ibrox in to the city center for night clubs etc... And don't worry - Glasgow is the same as anywhere else if you go looking for trouble you'll find it, if you go out to have a good night you'll have it. 

Enjoy yourself mate. 

Cheers fella !! 

41 minutes ago, Sheffwedgers said:

So MFN is that the second tier then ? Top tier is club deck isn’t it , is first tier the enclosure ?? 

My ST is rite up the back of main stand and the view is cracking and when the club deck starts you get the thud of everyone stamping to songs its a good buzz you will enjoy it.

8 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Hello I live in Sheffield and support sheff weds and have always thought of Rangers as my second team just like my family do also , I have always wanted to go to ibrox and my brother went two years ago and spoke very highly of your fans and your great club , just as I have seen your fans at Hillsborough this pre season and previous pre seasons you really are the best set of fans I have seen absolutely fantastic , so I have got my ticket for the Hibernian match and I’m really looking forward to it especially because that horrible scumbag will be there neil Lennon so it should get tasty ??i have to say I don’t know anyone who likes that man , so I’m wondering if you could advise me where the best places are for pre match drinking and post match drinking will be ?? I will be staying over in Glasgow that Saturday night so I think I will sample the Glasgow nightlife or is that a no no ?? Thank you up the Rangers ! 

The blades are rancid.

Ibrox is going to blow you away. You will shit yourself when we score. Enjoy the experience and spread the word we are the good guys and we own this city my man :thumbup: