Sheff wed fan coming to Rangers v Hibernian

Sheffwedgers

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

How far is ibrox from Glasgow central ? Is the underground good up in Glasgow ? Last ex Sheffield Wednesday player to play for Rangers ?? madjid bougherra ?? Was brilliant for us that lad 

Rhys McCabe was the last player to play for both I think. 

I know Holt was on loan to one of the Sheffield clubs but not sure which one.

12 hours ago, Sheffwedgers said:

Cheers Mate thanks for the offer ,  Im leaving Sheffield at 6 arrive in Glasgow central at 10-20 I have not got my hotel yet pal , I were planning on having a few drinks on train on way up get booked into the hotel then have a look around Glasgow tbh see what it’s like , what time do you normally start boozing match day ? 

The Friday night mate

6 hours ago, superally07 said:

Rhys McCabe was the last player to play for both I think. 

I know Holt was on loan to one of the Sheffield clubs but not sure which one.

Yea McCabe was pal ! He looked good at first then went off the boil for us , where’s he at now? He got lots of abuse if I remember for leaving you lot ! 

Doesn't seem to be mentioned but don't wear any colours if u go out in the city centre later on or you won't get in some places.

BTW there's only 2 teams worth giving a fuck about and that's  Rangers and Rangers reserves.

Be prepared to drop them owls when the hairs on your back are standing on end and the Rangers electric is coursing through your veins.

Ibrox is a joy to behold.

Enjoy WATP.

34 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Doesn't seem to be mentioned but don't wear any colours if u go out in the city centre later on or you won't get in some places.

BTW there's only 2 teams worth giving a fuck about and that's  Rangers and Rangers reserves.

Be prepared to drop them owls when the hairs on your back are standing on end and the Rangers electric is coursing through your veins.

Ibrox is a joy to behold.

Enjoy WATP.

When I saw ur fans at Hillsborough pre season it was amazing best fans ever at our place no doubt about that we were all saying it , and that was just a pre season friendly !! 

1 hour ago, Sheffwedgers said:

When I saw ur fans at Hillsborough pre season it was amazing best fans ever at our place no doubt about that we were all saying it , and that was just a pre season friendly !! 

BTW mate don't worry about seeing any Mickey cunts ...Selik will be away and most of them have spent there giro by the wkend. The orks usually stick to their hovel slop houses on the gallagate anyway.

Another must is a fish supper after the game (don't ask for fish n chips or you'll get called a poof).

If it's atmosphere your after best for that are selik games (not much chance of a ticket tho) and European nights are usually legendary,  but Hivs games are not too bad either we hate the diet taigs too!!