Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

Doing research into the best areas of the stadium for a ST. 

I was going to buy one over the weekend but I don't own a child so apparently I don't qualify for one in the only areas currently left.

Come next season id like to finally have one though and with there being a bus going to home games not far from my house it seems doable now.

So where do you all sit so I know where I would like to avoid

Copland Front . About 3/4 towards the back and near the aisle just left of the goals looking at the park . 

Not so good in the first half when Rangers are shooting away but great view the second half . . . . . . , well , potentially :lol: 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Copland Front . About 3/4 towards the back and near the aisle just left of the goals looking at the park . 

Not so good in the first half when Rangers are shooting away but great view the second half . . . . . . , well , potentially :lol: 

Its a class place to sit because we seem to score a lot of late winners

Back of the fronts and front of the rears.... you'll be lucky to get a good seat tbh obvious areas behind the goals and in the corners are pish.... main stand restricted view is pish front row of sandy jardine Is really pish and should be a restricted view with those bars infront of yer view....get in amongst the UB youngsters in broamloan front will Be yer best bet .....my method when getting tickets is anything above  row I in the rears is too high anything lower than row I in the front is too close .....

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Its a class place to sit because we seem to score a lot of late winners

We usually were more of a 2nd half team , but last few seasons it's been a bit more even . But you're right , best place to be for those last minute winners . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

We usually were more of a 2nd half team , but last few seasons it's been a bit more even . But you're right , best place to be for those last minute winners . 

Under Warburton in the first season it was great, especially for the games vs hibs and Dundee.

15 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Back of the fronts and front of the rears.... you'll be lucky to get a good seat tbh obvious areas behind the goals and in the corners are pish.... main stand restricted view is pish front row of sandy jardine Is really pish and should be a restricted view with those bars infront of yer view....get in amongst the UB youngsters in broamloan front will Be yer best bet .....my method when getting tickets is anything above  row I in the rears is too high anything lower than row I in the front is too close .....

I usually go near the UB when I am over. Simply so I can enjoy telling them to keep it down 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Doing research into the best areas of the stadium for a ST. 

I was going to buy one over the weekend but I don't own a child so apparently I don't qualify for one in the only areas currently left.

Come next season id like to finally have one though and with there being a bus going to home games not far from my house it seems doable now.

So where do you all sit so I know where I would like to avoid

A child?

26 minutes ago, gmcf said:

:ohmy: