Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Doing research into the best areas of the stadium for a ST. 

I was going to buy one over the weekend but I don't own a child so apparently I don't qualify for one in the only areas currently left.

Come next season id like to finally have one though and with there being a bus going to home games not far from my house it seems doable now.

So where do you all sit so I know where I would like to avoid

Wouldn't hold them fenians back, they'd just go and steal a kid.

As a stadium nomad, my favourite and most visited area is the West Enclosure. It's not the best view in the stadium, but it always has a consistently good atmosphere (being close to the Broomloan) and the fans in there are generally always on good form.

Main Front above the West Enclosure is also a decent second choice.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

As a stadium nomad, my favourite and most visited area is the West Enclosure. It's not the best view in the stadium, but it always has a consistently good atmosphere (being close to the Broomloan) and the fans in there are generally always on good form.

Main Front above the West Enclosure is also a decent second choice.

Same here, SW4 loyal.

I'm currently in BR4 but next season I'm wanting to move to CR if I can (probably not a hope in hell)! I love my seat and view but the wean doesn't get OF games. My son and granddaughter are in CD but I think climbing they stairs would eventually kill me - I think they like it up there though!

Flit between Govan Front and Bar72 - good views in both ... a lot of annoying bastards in the Govan Front though. Like the worst sort of people in the universe that remind me of a nationalist, Catholic, school teacher, homosexual and student all rolled into one, remarkably.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Flit between Govan Front and Bar72 - good views in both ... a lot of annoying bastards in the Govan Front though. Like the worst sort of people in the universe that remind me of a nationalist, Catholic, school teacher, homosexual and student all rolled into one, remarkably.

@FSM?

10 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

Govan Front exit 13 few  rows down from the staircase and only a few seats away from halfway. 

Excellent seats would def recommend, been there for the last few seasons, before that i was in the Broomlan Rear. 

Im GF3 at exit 11. Great seats