Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

First season ticket was copland front right at the corner flag, great for getting on the telly?, but used to get fucking soaking wet, next one was in the broom land rear with my 5 year old son great view, now we both sit in the Govan front just at the back near the half way line excellent view and out of the rain. 

Copland corner about 3/4 of the way up. Been there 2 or 3 seasons now. Decent bunch except the bloke in the row behind that talks for 90 mins every game although ive become numb to it now. Its like having greetin wean where after a while you dont notice it any more. Good view and decent atmosphere now and again. 

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Copland corner about 3/4 of the way up. Been there 2 or 3 seasons now. Decent bunch except the bloke in the row behind that talks for 90 mins every game although ive become numb to it now. Its like having greetin wean where after a while you dont notice it any more. Good view and decent atmosphere now and again. 

I have a commentator in the row behind me aswell. A few folk I know are the same, seems to be a lot of them at Ibrox these days...