Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

BF4 for me. Pretty sure there’s been a season where I didn’t see a goal down that end for a long time  :lol:

Its a decent atmosphere for the most part but it ain’t the best view at all. Although you can normally tell if a screamer is hitting the back of the net when it leaves the players foot, anything else and it’s a guess

15 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Copland Rear.

15 hours ago, alk3 said:

CR

15 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

CR2

14 hours ago, miracle said:

CR4.   Not much atmosphere up there and the view's a bit odd as you're looking onto the pitch at a slight angle.

14 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cr3

Good cunts 

CR2 for me. 

CR4 just to the left of the goals and 5 rows from the front. Its a great seat for a number of reasons.

The view is pretty decent although sometimes it can be hard to see certain things when we are attacking first half but only sometimes.

Second thing is all the folk around me, most have been in the same seats for a very lomg time and loads of good people.

Third is the best for me, everytime I go to my seat I dont have to scoot past anyone due to where it is. Likewise I dont have to move when the game starts and other folk going to toilet or food etc. Perfect spot.

Had a season ticket in WE (standing) then kept it for 2 yr when it was seated haven't had a season ticket since,  I've sat in every stand tho.

Underneath the scoreboards or above is a cracking view, best view is the CD if you don't need specs! I find you can sit anywhere in the broomloan and it's always a good atmosphere.

I honestly don't mind where I sit as long as I'm there.

Only thing you need worry about is restricted views,  I've had a couple of bad seats 1 of them was at the Copland end of the EE where you can't see the corner flag on the Govan side. Another was sat behind a camera guy  filming. And there's a few posts u can get stuck behind in the enclosures.