PSG vs Rangers - not seen this video before.

K.A.I

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

PSG fan video shot next to the Rangers fans for the penalty shoot-out - never seen it before - it's quite good.

Was there for that trip, quite a lot of bother that day caused by the local hoods, I will never forget walking towards a metro station as we were trying to escape getting a doing when this black youth appeared from nowhere ready to throw a punch....my m8 quick as a flash booted him right in the nuts and the cunt crumpled in a heap???

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Was there for that trip, quite a lot of bother that day caused by the local hoods, I will never forget walking towards a metro station as we were trying to escape getting a doing when this black youth appeared from nowhere ready to throw a punch....my m8 quick as a flash booted him right in the nuts and the cunt crumpled in a heap???

Hotel night before the game full of Rangers got basically reduced to rubble and glass and was on the French TV news about the fighting.

In todays age of mobile phones and social media and wifi everywhere that would have got both teams kicked out of Europe.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hotel night before the game full of Rangers got basically reduced to rubble and glass and was on the French TV news about the fighting.

In todays age of mobile phones and social media and wifi everywhere that would have got both teams kicked out of Europe.

The fucking Algerians and Moroccans were everwhere looking for trouble, Strasbourg was the same, we stayed in Metz the day before the game our boozer got ambushed from the cunts, they got a doing then the polis came and sided with us on the say so of the bar owner

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

The fucking Algerians and Moroccans were everwhere looking for trouble, Strasbourg was the same, we stayed in Metz the day before the game our boozer got ambushed from the cunts, they got a doing then the polis came and sided with us on the say so of the bar owner

Strasbourg was only my second European trip and I remember heavy handed coppers with spray not being scared to use it but that was in Strasbourg mind you

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Strasbourg was only my second European trip and I remember heavy handed coppers with spray not being scared to use it but that was in Strasbourg mind you

In the big square, i remeber it being fucking mental in the square, i honestly missed being fucked in the face by a bottle that got launched at us, do you remember getting kept in after the game under the concourse of the stand, the fucking polis set about us with their batons for fuck all?

I was there too. Only got into Paris mid afternoon because we had organised a visit to The Somme War Memorial that morning. 

Never saw much trouble but got told by fellow bears in the city about fighting the night before and to watch our backs. Apparently the  St Germain District in Paris is as dodgy as fuck. 

That was over 16yrs ago??? 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

In the big square, i remeber it being fucking mental in the square, i honestly missed being fucked in the face by a bottle that got launched at us, do you remember getting kept in after the game under the concourse of the stand, the fucking polis set about us with their batons for fuck all?

Don't remember that bit after the game but wouldn't surprise me French coppers are cunts same the Spanish ones.

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I was there too. Only got into Paris mid afternoon because we had organised a visit to The Somme War Memorial that morning. 

Never saw much trouble but got told by fellow bears in the city about fighting the night before and to watch our backs. Apparently the  St Germain District in Paris is as dodgy as fuck. 

We thought we would be clever a get a pub next to the ground, we saunters into this boozer basically like the equivalent of the stadium bar but next to the parc de princes , it was 1pm and we orders up the drink ...got served not problem and sat at a table, the barman comes out and moves us....we try another table.....same story.....at this point I asked what table we could sit at....only to be told none as it was the psg hoods pub....there were already about 8 of them in....quickest pint I've ever drank?

That trip was nuts ??

Drive down from Belgium (I think) because of some strike was mental. 

Mate getting his arse chewed by a police dog on the subway. Getting raggy dolled by the riot police outside the stadium and a fucker of a kidney punch. 

Big mate bursting into my room and thinking he’s jumping on me but it was the father in law ??

Biggest black stewards I’ve ever seen inside the stadium running around CS gassing every cunt. 

Falling off the bus at the airport with my tadger oot as I was trying to do a piss. 

We had flights with Buzz Airlines from Glasgow via Stansted to CDG but French ATC strike meant a mad drive overnight from Glasgow to Dover and the ferry to Calais. Got an IBIS hotel room out at CDG then train into town. Knackered and then a drive in thick fog to Calais and onwards home after being out until 2am after the match! Those where the days ?