UEFA Top 20 Best Supported Clubs In Europe - Rangers At Number 13

FSM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gustav said:

Ohhh interesting, so we thinking the whole thing is lies?

I think FSM has created the table for UEFA and totally fucked up the years to be honest.

It must be a table for the 2016/2017 season and the header on the table has not been updated from the previous year.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think FSM has created the table for UEFA and totally fucked up the years to be honest.

It must be a table for the 2016/2017 season and the header on the table has not been updated from the previous year.

Years worth of building up credibility all destroyed in one post.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think you might be right. If anyone bothers to read the accompanying story....

I expect Gustav to still dispute this though.

celtic are one of just 11 clubs to have reported an aggregate league attendance of over one million in 2016/17 and boast the eighth-highest average attendance in Europe with 54,726.

Rangers have jumped into the top 20 this year, coming in at number 13 following their return to the Scottish Premiership.

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Still think the point stands tbf, some of the Italian and French sides' attendances are shocking for some cup and league games.

Only big league I can think of that plays less games than us is the Dutch league tbh. 

Your point does not stand.

Hamburg played 34 league games in the 2016/17 season.

We played 38 league games in the 2016/17 season.

Mix that in with our mental split thing when you can get an unequal number of home and away games.

I could care less about attendance figures. It's meaningless imo.

We have a world class stadium with some of the most loyal fans in the world. We've sold out our stadium against the elites of Europe and we've sold it out in the lowest league in the country against part time sides.

If they brag about attendance then it's cause they've nothing better to brag about. As long as our trophy cabinet is bigger than theirs then let them have a bigger stadium it means fuck all

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Your point does not stand.

Hamburg played 34 league games in the 2016/17 season.

We played 38 league games in the 2016/17 season.

Mix that in with our mental split thing when you can get an unequal number of home and away games.

That's still only two leagues though. England, Italy, France and Spain all play 38 games.

Even with the split taken into consideration, it's great when you remember how shite the league was (for 15/16) or how shite we were (for 16/17).

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That's still only two leagues though. England, Italy, France and Spain all play 38 games.

Even with the split taken into consideration, it's great when you remember how shite the league was (for 15/16) or how shite we were (for 16/17).

You fucked it with your poor maths, just admit it.

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I could care less about attendance figures. It's meaningless imo.

We have a world class stadium with some of the most loyal fans in the world. We've sold out our stadium against the elites of Europe and we've sold it out in the lowest league in the country against part time sides.

If they brag about attendance then it's cause they've nothing better to brag about. As long as our trophy cabinet is bigger than theirs then let them have a bigger stadium it means fuck all

Exactly mate.

We were selling out against division 3 clubs when they were closing the entire top tier of their ground against premier league sides because we were gone.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are the one celebrating finishing 13th in the table FFS!Here fishy fishy!

Considering our stadium capacity and the league we were and are now in, to be the 13th biggest club in the whole of Europe by average attendance is quite impressive, I would say.

Wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Considering our stadium capacity and the league we were and are now in, to be the 13th biggest club in the whole of Europe by average attendance is quite impressive, I would say.

Wouldn't you?

So celtic are the bigger club, thats what you are saying?

Wonder how long before you clock on that im winding you up.