UEFA Top 20 Best Supported Clubs In Europe - Rangers At Number 13

FSM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So celtic are the bigger club, thats what you are saying?

They have a bigger stadium than us and therefore a bigger capacity, therefore their attendances will probably be slightly higher.

Is that really so difficult to understand?

Also, please quote me where I said celtic were the bigger club.

Go on.

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I wonder what the big leagues think of a country of only 5 million people having 2 teams in the top 20? It does to show how Scottish football could be made to work if UEFA didn't keep throwing piles of money at septic 

Not sure who the countries were that were rumoured for the 'Atlantic League' (or other Euro set up) idea, but there are 4 or 5 teams from that list that could be included.

Rangers, them, Benfica, Ajax and PSG if the French were included.

Could be quite a league.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

1. They have a bigger stadium than us and therefore a bigger capacity, therefore their attendances will probably be slightly higher.

Is that really so difficult to understand?

2. Also, please quote me where I said celtic were the bigger club.

Go on.

For point 2, see point 1!

@gogzy Can you do something about this?

You must be getting suspicious im at it now surely!

No way are Man City averaging over 50000, no fucking chance. Bugs the life out of me seeing clubs who we hqve always had a bigger stadium than now have a bigger one than us........mainly that shower of shite down south with all their SKY money allowing them to expand.

Also annoys me the manky mob have 10000 more seats than us when we have always had a larger stadium.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

For point 2, see point 1!

@gogzy Can you do something about this?

You must be getting suspicious im at it now surely!

Having a bigger stadium doesn't mean you're a bigger club ya fucking moron, I literally said about 2 pages ago that we actually fill a bigger percentage of our stadium.

Learn to think before you post.

47 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Total attendance over the season. 

With the tims having European football it would be an utter shambles for them if they did not have higher overall attendance. 

The story as like all in the daily rebel is misleading.   

Says league attendance's, so no euro football. If it was REAL attendance's, rather than what's printed in the paper, obviously we would be above the Tims. Newcastle would be above Liverpool and Man City too, so fuck knows where they're getting those figures from, certainly not from health and safety figures, which would be the most accurate. 

Just now, Bronzy said:

Having a bigger stadium doesn't mean you're a bigger club ya fucking moron, I literally said about 2 pages ago that we actually fill a bigger percentage of our stadium.

Learn to think before you post.

Im not the one celebrating finishing 5 places behind them.

FFS, our league only has 12 teams and you are celebrating finishing 13th in this table!

Come on mate, I cant make this any more obvious!

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

FFS, our league only has 12 teams and you are celebrating finishing 13th in this table!

This line is quite bad mate. I'm going to assume you're just having an off day. Get well soon.

Im not the one celebrating finishing 5 places behind them.

You're either a complete idiot or a shite troll.

I'm hoping it's the latter, but it's likely the former.

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not sure who the countries were that were rumoured for the 'Atlantic League' (or other Euro set up) idea, but there are 4 or 5 teams from that list that could be included.

Rangers, them, Benfica, Ajax and PSG if the French were included.

Could be quite a league.

Do you not think leagues need history to give the prize that little extra credibility? When we win the Scottish league it's not just the teams we beat this season it's the fact we are joining the great teams of the past 

47 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Still think the point stands tbf, some of the Italian and French sides' attendances are shocking for some cup and league games.

Only big league I can think of that plays less games than us is the Dutch league tbh. 

German is 36. If that is 15/16, then we only played 36 games that season. 18 home 18 away. 

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

You're either a complete idiot or a shite troll.

I'm hoping it's the latter, but it's likely the former.

Im an awesome troll! You proved that by playing along so nicely!

Apologies mate, just winding you up. I know the point you are making about the cup attendances.

It doesnt impact the table though.

Haha, knew you would say that! For proof, check the whitespace where @Bronzy replied. I cant edit his posts ;)

Fuck sake, I was trying to delete they white spaces, I thought you just left a huge gap for no reason :lol:

Fair play