UEFA Top 20 Best Supported Clubs In Europe - Rangers At Number 13

FSM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

How can they have schalke behind the tims when schalke have an 5k bigger average?

Seville calculation right enough mefinks  :confused:

Us and the tim's figures are based on 19 home games it seems, but the German teams are based on 17 home games.

49 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

like to see any team in the world take as many fans to one game as we did in Manchester.

So fuck the list WATP. 

Add in the fans who went to Ibrox and those who just went to the pub or stayed at home. We must have at least a couple of million "fans" in Scotland alone. 

That government petition a couple of years back was well fiddled with. 30,000 within a couple of days, then nothing. Still pisses me off. 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Us and the tim's figures are based on 19 home games it seems, but the German teams are based on 17 home games.

I noticed we were above Hamburg also

Base the figures against how successful the team you support is in that season and it puts it in a different perspective 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I noticed we were above Hamburg also

Base the figures against how successful the team you support is in that season and it puts it in a different perspective 

Not really sure what you mean mate. The tone made it sound like you were trying to say something positive about us, but we won fuck all last season so I'm now confused.

Point I'm making is there are a lot of impressive averages from teams who aren't really successful, ie Hamburg, West Ham and Arsenal.....even ourselves are playing 2nd fiddle at the moment but yet the fans keep going through the turnstiles, i suppose I'm alluding to your Bayerns, Reals and Barelonas who are used to competing and winning every season (maybe not Real this season) if you get my drift

13 minutes ago, FSM said:

Not really sure what you mean mate. The tone made it sound like you were trying to say something positive about us, but we won fuck all last season so I'm now confused.

I know the English teams and the nappy rippers automatically add in all season tickets whether they turn up or not, then add in individual ticket sales whether they turn up or not to help with the financial fair play rules. It should be taken from the health and safety fire head count and would be better if it was over a 5yr period. The Fenians wouldn't even make the top 50 if that was the case over the past 5yr. 

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Tims at number 8? Clearly the Seville calculator has been given a new set of batteries.

Capture.thumb.JPG.c4c0c6c2d885b979bb26b7b49c6611ee.JPG

Full story here

Are these numbers similar to the way tims count in dembelle dollars cause thats the only way the smelly kiddie fiddlers have a better attendance record than us!