UEFA Top 20 Best Supported Clubs In Europe - Rangers At Number 13

FSM

Just now, TT blueteen said:

Wtf do you mean, a capacity at ours is less than the bheggars, admission prices being the same means they cunts raise more through gate money, I'm no Einstein but even I can work that out.

And with more money it opens up more avenues in which we could make signings other than loan deals.

Im not saying the January signings won't be a success but limiting ourselves to the loan market is fiscal incompetence. 

The 4 loan signings in this window will be costing us a pretty penny, wages and a fee to the lending clubs would be better used to recruit permenant signings. 

I accept we needed to use the loan market in this window, but if as seems to be the case signings will only be made using ST money then we can forget regaining our rightful position as Scotlands premier football club.

WE WOULDN'T SELL MORE THANK 50K TICKETS MORE THAN 2/3 TIMES A SEASON SO WE WOULDNT MAKE ANY MORE MONEY WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying they cunts have a bigger fan base than us ?

I'm saying we very very rarely sell out our current 50k stadium, adding more seats isn't going to make people miraculously turn up

The filth don't have more than 50k through the gate on a regular basis either

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'm saying we very very rarely sell out our current 50k stadium, adding more seats isn't going to make people miraculously turn up

Their average attendance according to the figures on here is 54,726 from a ground who's capacity is 60,411, I accept we can't get these figures that's why our board need to find ways to close the gap in revenue generated through gate money

Their average attendance according to the figures on here is 54,726 from a ground who's capacity is 60,411, I accept we can't get these figures that's why our board need to find ways to close the gap in revenue generated through gate money

One look at their stadium on matchday will tell you there is less than that at most games.

2 hours ago, TT blueteen said:

Wtf do you mean, a capacity at ours is less than the bheggars, admission prices being the same means they cunts raise more through gate money, I'm no Einstein but even I can work that out.

And with more money it opens up more avenues in which we could make signings other than loan deals.

Im not saying the January signings won't be a success but limiting ourselves to the loan market is fiscal incompetence. 

The 4 loan signings in this window will be costing us a pretty penny, wages and a fee to the lending clubs would be better used to recruit permenant signings. 

I accept we needed to use the loan market in this window, but if as seems to be the case signings will only be made using ST money then we can forget regaining our rightful position as Scotlands premier football club.

a few thousand extra seats isnt going to make much of a difference imo 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

a few thousand extra seats isnt going to make much of a difference imo 

The difference average gate is 8,000 more bheggars than us, if that were 8,000 ST, that would using £400 as a base figure that equates to £3,200,000 extra income they have. That kind of money would have secured the services of Murphy,Cummings,Martin & Goss on permenant deals in this window if they were available, instead of waiting on the money from ST renewals for next season to complete the deals, so yes I can see your point it doesn't make much of a difference apart from infringing on the money we have to strengthen in the summer.

33 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

The difference average gate is 8,000 more bheggars than us, if that were 8,000 ST, that would using £400 as a base figure that equates to £3,200,000 extra income they have. That kind of money would have secured the services of Murphy,Cummings,Martin & Goss on permenant deals in this window if they were available, instead of waiting on the money from ST renewals for next season to complete the deals, so yes I can see your point it doesn't make much of a difference apart from infringing on the money we have to strengthen in the summer.

we arent going to sell 8,000 more season tickets so all that is just drivel

and even if we did increase capacity it would cost millions and would take a while to recuperate, years probably 

31 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

You're at it

What about the most supported team of all time ? The team with the biggest combined attendance at matches in history ? The football team watched by the most fans over the years. 

We'd win it easy. 146 years of loyal support, massive attendances all the way through 20th century of continuous success, carrying on through the noughties and followed by our recent continued massive support on our journey back from the lower leagues. 

Tims would probably be a very, very  poor second and even the Sevull Calculator would struggle to close the gap.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

we arent going to sell 8,000 more season tickets so all that is just drivel

and even if we did increase capacity it would cost millions and would take a while to recuperate, years probably 

I agree with you, we aren't going to sell an extra 8,000 seats, and if you read my posts properly I have never suggested we do, my point was the bheggars have got a lot more options due to having a bigger capacity but beside that point I'm actually asking the question WTF is our board doing to try and lessen the disparity in finance between us and them, we were told by DK money would be made available as part of his takeover, from what I can see unless someone knows otherwise, our transfer dealings seem to be reliant upon how many of us renew ST.

I don't think any of the board have contributed in hard cash terms, to facilitate any new signings.

King gained power on his assurance of transparency, and he has done fuck all to advance our club forward.We need to find ways of closing the gap on and off the park with the bheggars, I don't think this is happening quickly enough to prevent they cunts from 10iar.

Fill the corners with a bit of this.  Dortmund managed it so we can too.  Another 6000 seats at minimal expense.  The yellow bits are the new supports they put in.  Anyone who says we can’t sell more seats needs to look at our average league crowd of 48000.   Not bad for a shit team.   It doesn’t take alot of imagination to work out that we will sell a few more when we are challenging again.

962FF586-8731-4C67-BEE7-64A58E944F13.png

18 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Fill the corners with a bit of this.  Dortmund managed it so we can too.  Another 6000 seats at minimal expense.  The yellow bits are the new supports they put in.  Anyone who says we can’t sell more seats needs to look at our average league crowd of 48000.   Not bad for a shit team.   It doesn’t take alot of imagination to work out that we will sell a few more when we are challenging again.

962FF586-8731-4C67-BEE7-64A58E944F13.png

We weren't selling out every week under Walter when we won 4 doubles in 4 seasons.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 17:27, Tenerife Bear said:

I think this just magnifies how small Ibrox is and how much we need to progress as a club off the park and give our club and fans the type of arena and capacity they need. 50000 capacity stadia are 10 a penny nowadays. 

Good point mate . But it's filling them that counts .

In amongst those mega rich clubs , I'm pretty proud of this to be honest .

Where we have been these last 6 years .

That must make fans of these other clubs go " wow . This club must have some support watching this club in that poxy little league

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 16:31, Pennywise said:

Fuck this list.

Not a single one of these teams apart from us would get 50,000 and sell out all over the country if they were dumped into their bottom leagues.

Rangers are truly the best supported team in world football.

Every other one of these clubs would never have got dumped to the bottom league for what we were found responsible for

Hell even if the scum got found guilty of Child abuse  . The bastards would still be kept in the top league

On 18/01/2018 at 13:38, Gustav said:

That's because the away end is always empty and segregation , you put a successful team out there we would easily sell over 50,000 most games.

How many fans over the years have wanted tickets for games at Ibrox and can't get them?   I for one would love to see the corners filled in properly like in the blue bells are blue video when Murray showed us a model of Ibrox holding 60,000 with the corners filled in properly,  only for them to stick damn screens in for beam backs as they thought they could make money from away games.  I remember being in Ibrox on a few occasions watching beamback but live games soon put an end to that.

But we should be looking to close the gap on them and 10,000 extra fans paying at big games is a lot in our game as that and strips is our main income. 

And we are not the filth, a strong Rangers are a bigger, better club than the filth with a bigger support.