Fraserburgh game in Barcelona

tango

3 hours ago, tango said:

As the title says my boy is heading over to Barcelona for the weekend but is looking for a bear friendly pub to watch the game , anybody got any serious suggestions 

So he is, soon as he gets out yer sight he’ll be fingering some tart and giving his mates a sniff, fitbaw, what fitbaw

There’s an Irish bar (I know, I know) off La Ramblas, near the sea end on the left hand side. Flaherty’s it’s called. They’ll have Sky and you won’t have any bother getting it put on or with anyone in it. 

26 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Theres no bear friendly bars in Barca they actively hate us and have anti-Rangers graffitti in every toilet. But good new is I'm working on a new search engine that will allow people to quickly search for pretty much anything in the world.

No they don’t :lol:

Barcelona fans actually have a lot of respect for us after Franco’s SS style police knocked seven shades of shite out of our fans and we gave them hell back in 72. You never heard Puylol talking about us? 

59 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

No they don’t :lol:

Barcelona fans actually have a lot of respect for us after Franco’s SS style police knocked seven shades of shite out of our fans and we gave them hell back in 72. You never heard Puylol talking about us? 

Pity the people who run their museum dont have the same feeling. Last time I was in they had a picture showing damage to the stadium in 1972 after the ECWC Final. Anti Football and Rangers were the title of the pic.

3 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Pity the people who run their museum dont have the same feeling. Last time I was in they had a picture showing damage to the stadium in 1972 after the ECWC Final. Anti Football and Rangers were the title of the pic.

they also had pics of me and my mates ransacking the Barcelona Cathedral as Graham Speirs will verify  :whistle: