Fraserburgh game in Barcelona

tango

16 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Pity the people who run their museum dont have the same feeling. Last time I was in they had a picture showing damage to the stadium in 1972 after the ECWC Final. Anti Football and Rangers were the title of the pic.

They're still smarting at the fact their dream team drew 0-0 with us at Ibrox :) For what it's worth, I'd report what you saw to someone at the club because it's just another unjustified dig at us.

Our problem - if you can call it that - is we're not desparate to be pals with everybody. Nor do would we delude ourselves that 6 and 7 nil batterings in Europe are ok, as long as Messi talks about the brilliant atmosphere in the ground.

I can only speak for myself, but when I was there no-one cared what team I supported. Only one barman had anything to say, but that was due to the poor behaviour of the Rangers fans he claimed he had experienced. If I recall correctly, we took more away supporters to the Nou Camp that last match than any other European team, plus the thousands of Bears having fun in the city itself. A few Bears pee up an alley or sing loudly and it gets reported like it's the worst thing to happen since the civil war, yet the place is full of suspciously young prostitutes who have obviously been trafficked there yet the police drive past like these girls are invisible. Anyway, I took the time to explain to the boy (he was Turkish) the difference between Rangers and celtic, and I'm pleased to say he changed his tune.

On 17/01/2018 at 23:02, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

There’s an Irish bar (I know, I know) off La Ramblas, near the sea end on the left hand side. Flaherty’s it’s called. They’ll have Sky and you won’t have any bother getting it put on or with anyone in it. 

I know the place you mean, watched a Premiership game in it a few years back. 

Best way to describe the location for OP is that it’s round the back of the Burger King on Las Ramblas.

21 hours ago, lanarkshire_bear said:

They're still smarting at the fact their dream team drew 0-0 with us at Ibrox :) For what it's worth, I'd report what you saw to someone at the club because it's just another unjustified dig at us.

Our problem - if you can call it that - is we're not desparate to be pals with everybody. Nor do would we delude ourselves that 6 and 7 nil batterings in Europe are ok, as long as Messi talks about the brilliant atmosphere in the ground.

I can only speak for myself, but when I was there no-one cared what team I supported. Only one barman had anything to say, but that was due to the poor behaviour of the Rangers fans he claimed he had experienced. If I recall correctly, we took more away supporters to the Nou Camp that last match than any other European team, plus the thousands of Bears having fun in the city itself. A few Bears pee up an alley or sing loudly and it gets reported like it's the worst thing to happen since the civil war, yet the place is full of suspciously young prostitutes who have obviously been trafficked there yet the police drive past like these girls are invisible. Anyway, I took the time to explain to the boy (he was Turkish) the difference between Rangers and celtic, and I'm pleased to say he changed his tune.

Sorry Anti football and Rangers were IN the title of the picture.