The Blue Nose Impact

Leeds_Bear

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

It’s probably too late for it to make an impact on the league this season, but I don’t think we can under estimate the impact this is going to have on the Club.

History shows it’s always been the perfect recipe for success at Rangers. 

The dressing room before the next Old Firm game is going to be just about right.??

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

It’s probably too late for it to make an impact on the league this season, but I don’t think we can under estimate the impact this is going to have on the Club.

The dressing room before the next Old Firm game is going to be just about right.??

Jack and Halliday aren't good enough players for it to be relevant. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

Halliday is awful, Jack is over-rated, Docherty is ok but a bit over rated I fear - Dorrans, Murphy and McCrorie in the right formation could be key for us 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

I've thought about this too. A strong Rangers connection traditionally sees them give 110% when it matters compared to most foreigners just picking a wage up, with a few exceptions.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

Quality wise there's still question marks.

But in terms of us being dominated, bullied, going down easily to defeat etc - I hope those days are over.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Quality wise there's still question marks.

But in terms of us being dominated, bullied, going down easily to defeat etc - I hope those days are over.

Andy Halliday and Ryan Jack played in midfield in plenty of games where we were bullied. Dorrans in a fair few as well, not least his first Old Firm game.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Andy Halliday and Ryan Jack played in midfield in plenty of games where we were bullied. Dorrans in a fair few as well, not least his first Old Firm game.

Aye and I think a mix of those 5 in there more regularly with teammates they can hopefully trust, ie the better non Rangers fan players, will stand us in good (better) stead going forward.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Am I the only one that still thinks Jack is going to be a big player for us?

Don’t think you are - most people seem to think he’s class for some reason. 

However he’s not played that much under Murty (don’t think anyway?) when Murty finishes putting his stamp on the team he may improve or excel with different midfielders around him perhaps but what I’ve seen so far he’s really average 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t think you are - most people seem to think he’s class for some reason. 

However he’s not played that much under Murty (don’t think anyway?) when Murty finishes putting his stamp on the team he may improve or excel with different midfielders around him perhaps but what I’ve seen so far he’s really average 

Reasons he hasn’t played are he was suspended for three games and then he was injured. 

42 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Dorrans
Murphy
Halliday
McCrorie
Jack

possibly Docherty

Good Positive thread pity every cunt else has fucked it.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Reasons he hasn’t played are he was suspended for three games and then he was injured. 

Yeah I thought that that’s why I’m saying he might look a better player under Murty but going on what I’ve seen so far and from his time at Aberdeen not impressed at all 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hardly. Just pointing out that being a Rangers fan is irrelevant if you're not good enough. 

We have singed several Rangers fans. As yet, only Mccrorie has so far produced for us. 

The rest of them have to prove they have what it takes to be Rangers. And of course, Mccrorie has to keep on proving that. 

Just now, gsa said:

Hardly. Just pointing out that being a Rangers fan is irrelevant if you're not good enough. 

We have singed several Rangers fans. As yet, only Mccrorie has so far produced for us. 

The rest of them have to prove they have what it takes to be Rangers. And of course, Mccrorie has to keep on proving that. 

What song?

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

To be honest, I didn’t expect anything else. We are World class moaners! 

Either way I think we can all agree it’s better to have staunch bastards in the dressing room, first thing Walter did on his second stint and what all great Rangers team have been built on. Whether they are in the first 11 or not. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

To be honest, I didn’t expect anything else. We are World class moaners! 

Either way I think we can all agree it’s better to have staunch bastards in the dressing room, first thing Walter did on his second stint and what all great Rangers team have been built on. Whether they are in the first 11 or not. 

I agree anyway and I'm usually one of the moaners I prefer it to be that way and also like how we are signing so many young players.