Could we see another of these?

NeoGeo7

43 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

these cocky threads scare me. I will be happy with a 0-1 or 0-2 win

Not so much cocky I think. We will create alot of chances and they are no Corinthians or septic. This is a purely amateur team and they work as fish mongers and posties during the day so fitness and skill will be far below ours.

I do respect them but I'd truly be disappointed if we don't smash at least 5 zip.

Some of these predictions are a bit fishy to be honest.  There are a lot of Rangers daft supporters up in Fraserburgh so a 0-0 draw to let these fans enjoy a trip to Ibrox for a replay would be a nice gesture. :pipe:   :caughtone:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Some of these predictions are a bit fishy to be honest.  There are a lot of Rangers daft supporters up in Fraserburgh so a 0-0 draw to let these fans enjoy a trip to Ibrox for a replay would be a nice gesture. :pipe:   :caughtone:

Hide contents

Love the sentiment but I want them humiliated :isay:

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s quite racist a bit like saying all pakistani’s own newsagents or kebab shops 

Depends. If it wasn't for the fact they were actual fish mongers and posties then yeah, if you were of the easily offended generation then you probably would find it racist but depends how sensitive you are. 

9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Depends. If it wasn't for the fact they were actual fish mongers and posties then yeah, if you were of the easily offended generation then you probably would find it racist but depends how sensitive you are. 

I’m really offended to be honest stereotyping isn’t on around here please edit 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I’m really offended to be honest stereotyping isn’t on around here please edit 

Maybe it's time for bed mate. Wake up refreshed and less offended. Maybe buy some square sausage from Abdullah's wee corner shop and fuck the pope.